Auchinleck Talbot v Hearts

BC63

They wont have much time to sell tickets though ?
Talbot supporter I think ur just a wind up merchant with ur stupid questions if the tickets go on sale on the 17th they will sell out easily its the first time a big 6 club has came to beechwood in the Scottish cup

Talbot supporter I think ur just a wind up merchant with ur stupid questions if the tickets go on sale on the 17th they will sell out easily its the first time a big 6 club has came to beechwood in the Scottish cup
Wisnt meaning to wind folk up was just saying it would only be 5days to sell 3000 odd tickets, might be a hassle for some folk.

On 08/01/2022 at 21:59, allyg1977 said:
On 08/01/2022 at 20:08, Talbot supporter said:
They wont have much time to sell tickets though ?

He's right enough. Pretty sure the clubs will be told before the 17th but if they aren't then getting the go ahead on a Monday and having five week days to sell them is a hassle. It could all have been avoided but for mismanagement and sticking the knife in to football by NS and her crew.

He's right enough. Pretty sure the clubs will be told before the 17th but if they aren't then getting the go ahead on a Monday and having five week days to sell them is a hassle. It could all have been avoided but for mismanagement and sticking the knife in to football by NS and her crew.
A total shit show by NS imo

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Did you snag one yersel' Shanner?

yes mate, the queue waiting for the sale to start was down onto Coal Rd. The village will be buzzing all week now. I absolutely cannot wait. I know you're overseas so glad to see the Auchinleck ex pats getting to enjoy the game on the Beeb too.

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

yes mate, the queue waiting for the sale to start was down onto Coal Rd. The village will be buzzing all week now. I absolutely cannot wait. I know you're overseas so glad to see the Auchinleck ex pats getting to enjoy the game on the Beeb too.

Good show old boy! Aye, gutted I can't get to be there. Missed so many good Talbot times but the big chair will be front and centre at the box. I'll look out for you. Put a carnation in your lapel or something.

P.S. Big ga!e tomorrow first though.