Banks o’ Dee vs. Raith Rovers (SC4)

WSDR 88

Raith Rovers
MacDobald, Dick, Musonda, Berra, Matthews, Gullan, Zanatta, Lang, Stanton, Williamson, Ross.

Subs: Thomson, Benedictus, Connolly, Riley-Snow, Arnott, Mitchell, Young, Poplatnik

Good to see Zanatta back in the starting line up,hopefully the rocket up his are from the gaffer last weekend has done the job.

Would like to see Mitchell and Arnott get some minutes but only if we are winning comfortably.

Creating changes and missing them is, at least, infinitely preferable to not creating any at all, but we really should've done better with at least one of the 15 odd chances we had there. 

Just a bit of patience required, though. It's not one of those cup games where you can't tell which ones is a multitude of levels above the other. 

We'd be much better off if we had attack minded fullbacks, mind you. I'm not quite advocating for Connolly on for Musonda, but it would help with these overloads. 

Also, if anyone knows that young lad with the stone island top on, can they tell him to vary his abuse to the BoD bench? There are more sweary words than fannies. Also pick on baldness, fatness, ugliness, bad dress sense. Just go nuts. Mind and drop the C bomb every fifth abusive comment.

Maybe not baldness, scratch that.

Edited by Scary Bear

2 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

We desperatly need a player to replace LV, plenty of the ball but pretty clueless in the last 3rd

The only real threat has been Zanatta balls onto Berra’s noggin. You suspect that if we do get a goal it may come from that combination.

Also, if anyone knows that young lad with the stone island top on, can they tell him to vary his abuse to the BoD bench? There are more sweary words than fannies. Also pick on baldness, fatness, ugliness, bad dress sense. Just go nuts. Mind and drop the C bomb every fifth abusive comment.
He used to be my nephew.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

He used to be my nephew.

Did you disown him?

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Has Zanatta forgotten how to do his cut in and shoot thing? Thought he would have done it when that opportunity presented itself 

Zanatta is very much a confidence player…seems he’s not confident in his shooting touch.

Zanatta is very much a confidence player…seems he’s not confident in his shooting touch.
Every player is a confidence player. They all play better when confident. I don't know what the problem is with Zanatta these days. He's applied himself more today but his delivery and ability to beat the 1st man have been way below where they should be. We're trying to take everything wide and could do with being a bit more direct, I feel.

3 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
12 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Every player is a confidence player. They all play better when confident. I don't know what the problem is with Zanatta these days. He's applied himself more today but his delivery and ability to beat the 1st man have been way below where they should be. We're trying to take everything wide and could do with being a bit more direct, I feel.

Sounds crazy, but Arnott fits that bill…but replacing whom?