Dumbarton vs. Dundee

RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

The amount of bad luck we've had against Dundee over the years is almost unbelievable.

Punching a player in the baws to get yourself sent off isn't bad luck tbh.

Fair play to us, I think we more than matched Dundee, even when we went down to ten men. Fairly gutting we had to play 45 mins with ten men because Dundee really were there for the taking, they were struggling to string 3 passes together and are without a doubt the worst top flight team I’ve ever seen. Seriously ganting. 

The ref was absolutely hopeless as well, he got the penalty right and I’ll need to see the MacLean incident back (he does have previous for being a fanny and didn’t seem to protest much) but he didn’t have a fucking clue what he was doing.

Fair play to us, I think we more than matched Dundee, even when we went down to ten men. Fairly gutting we had to play 45 mins with ten men because Dundee really were there for the taking, they were struggling to string 3 passes together and are without a doubt the worst top flight team I’ve ever seen. Seriously ganting. 
The ref was absolutely hopeless as well, he got the penalty right and I’ll need to see the MacLean incident back (he does have previous for being a fanny and didn’t seem to protest much) but he didn’t have a fucking clue what he was doing.

Yet still couldn’t beat us, unlucky.