Celtic v Hearts

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Kyogo is fucking pathetic. 

The one with Souttar was actually laughable, I couldnt quite believe what I was seeing.

While all of us moan about opposition players who earn soft penalties <cough, Boyle, cough> I couldnt quite believe the way he was acting at that point and its more staggering that it has not been picked up by the refs.

Looking forward to him getting a Hibs player sent off in the cup final...........................

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

The one with Souttar was actually laughable, I couldnt quite believe what I was seeing.

While all of us moan about opposition players who earn soft penalties <cough, Boyle, cough> I couldnt quite believe the way he was acting at that point and its more staggering that it has not been picked up by the refs.

Looking forward to him getting a Hibs player sent off in the cup final...........................

He’s a serial offender now too. A shame because he’s a cracking player. 

9 hours ago, Empty It said:
9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:
Thought Gordon kept the tarts in the game also Kyogo is behind Ralston when he scored never off side for me great game great result.

There is your definitive proof everyone, if Willy thought he was onside then he most definitely must've been off.

If that decision had went against Celtic . Or if Rangers had scored and been awarded the same kind of goal Willie would definitely be baw Deep by now into the linesman’s family tree looking for a hint of Masonic or orange membership 

Edited by Forever_blueco

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

image.png.a179d7cedbcfa874ca00f88fa5d22fba.png

ok here’s one when the ball is kicked.

Anyway both teams have benefited from tight calls in the games between us this season, enough of the bed wetting please.

I wasn't really moaning about the offside goal, I just said it was disappointing to lose to it.

Yer man then brings up a borderline, much tighter and contextually different call from a game 15 weeks ago as whataboutery, so my I've woken up with my bed pretty dry tbh.

45 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Everyone else.: that's obviously offside

Celtic fans: we're the real victims 

That’s not really how it happened, some of us think it was offside. The comparison was made after diddies were crying and moaning about how the cheeks always get the decisions. Nice twist though. 

15 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I wasn't really moaning about the offside goal, I just said it was disappointing to lose to it.

Yer man then brings up a borderline, much tighter and contextually different call from a game 15 weeks ago as whataboutery, so my I've woken up with my bed pretty dry tbh.

So you can see Kyogo being clearly offside from an angle that’s way behind the play but here you have an almost square on view showing a player that’s clearly on side and it’s borderline and much tighter? 😂

Only stands to prove folk see what they want and we need VAR

Edited by Jinky67

Def offside for goal. These things happen though and just poor officiating. No conspiracy.

Kyogo needs telt that's not acceptable. Where is the Brown type character in that dressing room to sort him out?

Also, that Jota incident is nothing. Ref rightly stopped play as Jota had the ball when he injured himself. It really is pathetic if people think it should be play on. Even Di Canio knows not to play on in those situations.

Edited by Chonky