Celtic v Hearts

8 minutes ago, woolf said:

It’s a tight decision but the lad is offside,I’m certainly not screaming about conspiracies because it happens but the Jota incident where Madden gave Celtic the ball back is baffling incompetence.

Wont be demanding clarification just yet though,we’ll leave that to the great unwashed.

It's not that tight, to be fair. He's clearly offside.

2 hours ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Have you watched the 1st goal in Man Utd / Arsenal game last night ????

Just went and saw it there. Wow. I certainly would not be celebrating that, I don't think it's fair for a team to get an advantage like that.

... Although, I think de gea(?) was at it slightly.

52 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Never touched him apparently 

20211203_163847.jpg.c67f200300c3934b3efd90047d7e8479.jpg

Hahahaha. f**k me, I’ve genuinely seen worse nappy rash. Souttar probably blushed his skin trying to stop him folding like a house of cards. Look at the state of that. 🤣

it’s actually such a shite wee mark, he could have made it himself by pointing to his abdomen a little. 

One of the weird things about Celtic and Rangers fans is their joint absolute insistence that *actually* the refs are out to get them.

I can only speak for myself, but I can assure you if Hearts got half the ropey decisions either of them get, I'd spend every 90 minutes metaphorically windmilling every c**t whilst wearing a Hugh Dallas t-shirt and waving a "the referees XI" flag. It'd be absolutely class.

1 hour ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I don't think people were saying he wasn't touched, it was the theatrical collapsing to the floor that was absolutely hilarious (not for the first time).

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, AJF said:

I don't think people were saying he wasn't touched, it was the theatrical collapsing to the floor that was absolutely hilarious (not for the first time).

Anyone who’s ever played a game of 11 a side football, knows what happens at corners. Grabbing, pushing, pulling shirts etc. The mark on his belly is like he’s been hit with a rubber band ffs. Absolute embarrassment the way he hit the deck.

3 hours ago, Chonky said:

Just went and saw it there. Wow. I certainly would not be celebrating that, I don't think it's fair for a team to get an advantage like that.

... Although, I think de gea(?) was at it slightly.

??

Keeper feigns injury and the other team scores. I thought it was brilliant.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

The best player in Scotland has you rattled. Or something. 

Its pretty clear Souttar grabbed Kyogo with a big chunk of his stomach wall. To the point it bruised him. Not sure what else has to be said. He did it. In the Hearts box, off the ball just cos he felt like doing it. Kyogo seems to be the issue instead of Souttar being a dick that could have cost his team a pen. 

4 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Hes lucky if he carries more than 10% body fat so to bruise someone like that requires a bit of force. Also noticed he is carrying a bit of a bruised eye from the game at the weekend. 

But seems the wee man got the last laugh, karma and all that. 

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Its pretty clear Souttar grabbed Kyogo with a big chunk of his stomach wall. To the point it bruised him. Not sure what else has to be said. He did it. In the Hearts box, off the ball just cos he felt like doing it. Kyogo seems to be the issue instead of Souttar being a dick that could have cost his team a pen. 

FFS. the term vhic-TIM comes to mind.

35 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

There was absolutely 0 chance of it being a penalty seeing as the ball was put of play.

Souttar clearly shouldn't have nipped him. Kyogo also shouldn't be hitting the deck like a sack of tatties for that, it's an embarrassment.  Both things can be true.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

There was absolutely 0 chance of it being a penalty seeing as the ball was put of play.

Souttar clearly shouldn't have nipped him. Kyogo also shouldn't be hitting the deck like a sack of tatties for that, it's an embarrassment.  Both things can be true.

So not a penalty but violent conduct then. Thanks for clearing that up