Celtic v Hearts

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

You’re effectively saying that any offside call cannot be proven unless we have VAR or we have an angle from exactly the linesman’s point of view… think about that.

No what I’m saying is I can’t say that is definitely offside from the angle shown which I can’t. 

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You said you could prove it, I said if you can showing me the view I’m asking for I’ll happily eat my words, concede the point and say it’s offside. 

Shouldn’t be too difficult for a fella of your talents

And I’m outraged at tons of stuff, I was annoyed at the penalty at the weekend for Aberdeen, I also agreed it was a penalty for Rangers last night so might want to be careful calling out what i see as being a correct decision 😂😉

i can prove it. i have the technology to replicate the exact view the linesman had of the incident.

however,  i am paid an annuity by the lanarkshire referees association in exchange for not using this technology to expose their pro-celtic bias. so i can’t show you.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

i can prove it. i have the technology to replicate the exact view the linesman had of the incident.

however,  i am paid an annuity by the lanarkshire referees association in exchange for not using this technology to expose their pro-celtic bias. so i can’t show you.

So I stay on the fence. Maybe it is maybe it isn’t but it goes our way today

2 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

How do Celtic guarantee the safety of Boyd at their stadium?

After opposition players were pelted by missiles that probably isn't the best post to make.

Jinky67 surprisingly made the claim that celtic fans were once again throwing shit.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Do you think it is offside?

I think it’s possible but it’s too tight for me to say, it went our way this time it didn’t at Tynecastle so as they say these things tend to balance themselves out. I wouldn’t blame a Hearts fan for being pissed off about it either 

Edited by Jinky67

Thought Gordon kept the tarts in the game also Kyogo is behind Ralston when he scored never off side for me great game great result.
There is your definitive proof everyone, if Willy thought he was onside then he most definitely must've been off.