Motherwell vs Dundee United - 30th November - 19:45 kick off

20 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

He defo did. But with all due respect to Tony I don't trust fitba players with that sorta thing.

Nae doubt he seems to love it here and he's getting the best out himself he ever has. But he has a payday in him. He's wanting that.

Nah me either, i'd like to, and I desperately want to on this occasion but I don't. 

Guest superward
2 hours ago, ropy said:

Is that why we have Connor Shields?  He will be fully bedded in by the time Tony seeks his fortune elsewhere.

Watt was meant to be away in the summer.  So, it's why we have KVV really rather than Shields.   Hoping Watt does sign a new deal now he's found his form under Alexander but he does have offers on the table we can't match from a money sense (which is no surprise really). Really depends what his priority is - bigger pay day as he moves towards 30. Or,  stat somewhere it's working and he enjoys. 

33 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

St Johnstone fans moan about him when he's turned into our best player by some distance. 

They'll be back the next time he gets booked or something.

His wee nutmeg on 89 minutes? Enjoyable.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If Tony goes he goes with my best wishes. As long as it is not to one of our rivals. You can bet Aberdeen are sniffing about. They usually are 🤔.

He has been a revelation. He has added goals to his game this season which gives him more credibility and a higher profile. Top goal scorer in the league and all that. 

If he went down south for a decent contract he would be more than welcome to come back to Motherwell to see out his career 🤞

All the players put a shift in last night but Van Veen reminded us why he is at Motherwell. 3 decent chances and high, wide and not so handsome. Still he put in the effort and on another night / day.  Delighted for Woolery. Best performance by some distance. At least we know what he is capable of and should be the benchmark for the rest of the season 👏👏👏.

Bring on the Hibees. 

5 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
3 hours ago, ropy said:
I had flashbacks of me getting up off the sun lounger round the pool in Tenerife when Tony stripped off, I thought he was going for a swim.

Did you wear one of those big bra things as well?

There was a lot of good eating and drinking on that trip I was carrying a few pounds