Motherwell vs Dundee United - 30th November - 19:45 kick off

I know he's more classed as the wide man, but I would have preferred to have seen Woolery drop out and Shields retain his place. With a decent run of games I think he has all the tools and attributes to do well for us. Woolery has been far more miss than hit thus far.

Other than that and the perennial exclusion of Carroll it's about as decent as we could expect whilst a couple remain out injured.

Think the elements could come into play and make this an interesting game. A draw wouldn't be the worst result here.

14 minutes ago, Desp said:

I live a 3-minute walk away from Fir Park and I cannot be fucked with this one tonight. The weather is shite, we are shite and I've got beers in the fridge. 

I might give it the first half before booing the team off and watching the 2nd half in the house. 

Peter Vardy or Carole Munro?

5A1AF37B-6902-4CB4-9328-F147DCEA569E.thumb.jpeg.a09f07bc176754de46b408fc88b37893.jpeg

Happy that Clark has been binned however it does highlight how piss poor we are in the striking area. Mcnulty crocked, Biamou crocked and Clark isnt at the required level leaving us with Louis up front on his own tonight
We've had so many injuries this season so far.

39 minutes ago, Desp said:

I live a 3-minute walk away from Fir Park and I cannot be fucked with this one tonight. The weather is shite, we are shite and I've got beers in the fridge. 

I might give it the first half before booing the team off and watching the 2nd half in the house. 

I've pied it too, I think a better performance on Saturday would have been enough, fair play to everyone who ventures down from Dundee tonight.