Motherwell vs Dundee United - 30th November - 19:45 kick off

So, 2 teams in the top half that have been a mixed bag recently. 4 point gap with Dundee United in 4th and Motherwell in 5th. QA home win can help close the gap while an away win could give United a cushion between them and the rest of the league (depending on hibs games in hand).

After our last few games, I am really unsure. We could come out like the Aberdeen or Hearts games and get a good result and/or display. Or we could sh*te the Bed and produce a performance like the Rangers or Dundee games.

My head says 1-2 Dundee United but my heart says 2-0 Well.

Also the game is live on Sky Sports for those who are wanting to watch from home. No PPV option this time.

Edited by Phillips455

Our defenders and goalie were good on Saturday but other than a very good goal by Appere our midfield and forwards were poor.

We need better work rate and more concentration.

I don’t see us having either Fuchs or Levitt back so the only change I’d make would be Glass for Clark.

I’ve decided after our last clash that the Motherwell fans on here are a decent bunch, stick to the football and good natured banter.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Our defenders and goalie were good on Saturday but other than a very good goal by Appere our midfield and forwards were poor.

We need better work rate and more concentration.

I don’t see us having either Fuchs or Levitt back so the only change I’d make would be Glass for Clark.

I’ve decided after our last clash that the Motherwell fans on here are a decent bunch, stick to the football and good natured banter.

Are you coming along or is it the TV on a cold night for you?

I ended up missing Saturday's debacle and haven't bothered to find the "highlights", so it might help explain why I'm expecting us to do okay tonight.

Simply, if we want to stay involved in the good end of the table, we need to be winning this, regardless of how we do it and you would hope a few arses have been booted since the weekend.

As ever - midfield is the major concern and a lot will hinge on what we are able to cobble together.

The narrowest of scrapey finish-the-match-with-9-defenders-on wins please.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Why do you guys not like Clark? If I recall we were going to offer him a PCA last year but he signed a new deal with you guys and you were all over the moon about it.

I like Clark but that's not my recollection of the events. Most on here would have been happy for him to leave to find another club more at his level. It's a weakness in the United squad that he's currently the first choice striker rather than a decent option off the bench.