Hibs v Rangers Wednesday 1st December

On 02/12/2021 at 13:06, Jacky1990 said:

Thats not the argument you think it is. There is a world of difference between knowing your club's history and constantly bleating on about it. I know how many cars I've bought in my life, but I dont feel the need to tell the guy at the traffic lights that this is car #4 and I'm thinking about car #5.

As for Juve, thats them trying to protect their history, much the same as Rangers do with the are you/arent you a new club or not. No one acting in good faith minds Rangers fans defending their history. But constantly going in about 55/56 or about manager number 17 is just bizarre behaviour.

Imagine being proud of how many championships you have. What a shocker.

1 hour ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Was a great game between you and Darvel btw some better football played than the Inverness V Killie game on Friday.

Aye it wasn't bad . I watched it back again and it seemed so much different from being at the game . When at the game you tend to feel the tension when things aren't always going your way.   

Maybe this is the effect of some of the mixed opinions on the forums lately. :lol:

Good to hear some neutral feedback though . Cheers.