It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! ICTFC ~vs~ Kilmarnock

Why are both sides playing like a Kettlewell County team? Mckay dropping out wide due to lack of service and Killie putting in balls for Shaw to compete directly against Kirk Broadfoot.

How we are top of the league is beyond me. On pure footballing terms (yes I know we got relegated last season) this is the least organised, most clueless Killie team in 30 years. 

Edited by Fide

4 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

I dont think I'll be able to cope if Kirk Broadfoot, an absolute fucking bomb scare and slower than a week in the jile last season, is given as easy a game as last time. 

We exploited his weakness - running at him with pace - once, and spent the rest of the time shelling balls towards him. He could have played in his slippers. 

Ah so we have decided to go for the "high balls to Broadfoot" tactic. Super. 

What the heck has happened to ICTs support? Surely can’t be any more than 4-500 home fans at this. How can full-time football be sustainable? Such a shame that Inverness is full of OF knuckle-draggers. A town the size of Inverness with one league team, no real competition and a good recent history should surely be able to attract 2-3000 fans easily. Yes, I understand the difficult football history in Inverness but still.

Edited by Tattie36

Caley by far playing the better football and so far it looks like a Caley first team playing against the Caley reserves in training, however all the good football means not a jot without goals and again we are not capitalising from midfield.

Now comes the 2nd half where as usual with us and as with after the Lord Mayors Show comes the shitecart.

Good contingent from Killie but c'mon with the 'No Killie no Party' chant, the Premier haven't noticed you're gone.

1 minute ago, Kevin1869 said:

To be fair, we have been dire for long enough so this is just more of the same. Top of the league clash indeed........brutal. Long and high to Shaw is desperate stuff, it really is. 

He'll be used to it during the bulk of his time at County, aimless smashed balls that allow center halves to smash through him.