Scottish Cup 4th Round 21/22 - who're you wanting?

11 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

PremierSports will take Alloa v Celtic and Rangers v Stirling Albion. BBC will take Auchinleck v Hearts and I'll say Kelty/Montrose v St Johnstone; failing that maybe Kilmarnock v Dundee Utd.

Think it will definitely be Talbot v Hearts and Kilmarnock v Dundee United on BBC. I guess Clydebank vs Annan is maybe a shout over Killie - United. Can see why they’d televise the Celtic game as we are away so obviously it will bring massive viewership but it is a shame that other games won’t get the spotlight as Rangers v Stirling will be shown (would say the same for a Celtic home tie v L2 opposition)

1 minute ago, Raith_Raver said:

If its shite weather and a muddy ploughed up field this could be dangerous.

Plastic pitch at Spain Park, so no cowfield to worry about.

Terrible draw for us if we do the replay - hard to win, no big payday, and they'll continue to cup tie arguably one of our best players. Groan

7 minutes ago, resk said:

20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What sort of crowd will Edinburgh City bring to Pittodrie I wonder 

Probably be a decent crowd if Hearts are playing a different day on the tele. 

Edited by candycelt
Didnt mean to reply to the other comment!

Cannot argue with a home draw, although would have preferred a team from below championship level. I get the Morton fans pain as seems like they always draw us mostly at Fir Park. 

Inverness sitting only a couple of points of the top of the league will be another tough test. Lost at home to Ross C a few years back when they were atop the Championship.

It rather depends if it is the canna be ersed Motherwell or the right up for it Motherwell that turns up. Right now no-one seems to know least of all the players themselves. 

Fans of both teams can tune into Sky Sports Main event tomorrow evening to see the Jekyll and Hyde side of the Premiership in action. 

Edited by welldaft

Really pish draw tbh. Was hoping for Clydebank vs Talbot away for something different. Failing that a tie that I could maybe get tickets for (Banks O’Dee at Pittodrie? Thistle?). Failing that just any home tie. But fucking Alloa away is just pish man. No chance I’ll get tickets. Is it likely to be moved from Recreation Park?

might head to Rangers v Stirling Albion in the away end since I have some mates from Stirling and it’d be a good laugh.

clydebank vs annan and talbot vs hearts are really good draws.  Banks O’Dee vs Raith could be interesting too, and Kelty vs Saints

6 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

If my auntie had baws she'd be my uncle. What's your point caller?

Never mind what Talbot do.If your team had got their arses in gear maybe you would have had more imput at the start of the thread called who are you wanting in the next round. 🤣