Scottish Cup 4th Round 21/22 - who're you wanting?

• A good, local away trip would be perfect:

1) Ayr - lovely, old ground with terracing. Large allocation guaranteed. Direct trains from Paisley. Ideal.

2) Partick Thistle - Good allocation guaranteed, decent ground and I know a few Thistle fans.

3) Dumbarton - A ground I've never visited, and always fancied going to. Not far away, and we'd easily outnumber the home support.

4) Airdrieonians - Decent ground with a good allocation guaranteed. 

5) Stirling Albion - Ages since I have visited the Castle and local museums. Okay ground and should get a good allocation.

• I'd be happy with a home draw against any non-Premiership side. 
  • I'd be unhappy with any other tie, though at least the Old Firm away would generate some decent revenue.

Wild card:

Morton - Derby. Nice old ground, though no roof on the away end. Direct trains from Paisley. With the tie not settled, there's every chance we'd end up having to go to Inverness. In Winter.

Anyone any idea what the numbers are? The draw's apparently after tomorrow night's game.

Edited by AlbionSaint

Livi (preferably at Starks this time) - third time lucky.

For a Rovers fan it’s the usual dilemma of winnable tie v payday. I’m aware that Livi offers neither.

Edited by Scary Bear

Just want an away tie I can get tickets too! Which is none since it is impossible to get away tickets anywhere…

hopefully not a Premiership team as we already play them at least three times. Clydebank or Talbot away would be interesting, guessing both games would get moved though

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Don't see why ties should move for "big paydays" or whatever.

Licensed grounds are enclosed with registered capacities/safety certificates/etc.

Eventually got silly e.g. Albion Rovers.

You're perfectly right HJ but, for example, the polis and the Council made it policy that Meadowbank couldn't play Hearts, Hibs, Rangers or Celtic at the Commonwealth Stadium. 

Oddly enough it was perfectly acceptable for Edinburgh City to play Hearts, Hibs and Celtic in pre season friendlies there...

I still find it mental that Eyemouth United played Celtic at home in 1953!

7 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

NOT Dundee United!

I swear United always play Thistle in the Cup, it's bizarre.

Basically, want to avoid a Premiership side.

Ideally a ground I haven't visited so Kilmarnock, Stirling Albion, Annan, Edinburgh City away would be nice, or any away trip to a non-league club.

Edited by ArabAuslander

Will Edinburgh City be back to Meadowbank by then? I've only got them, Cove Rangers, Annan Athletic and Elgin City (already out) left out of the SPFL stadiums. So any of those remaining 3 would be good - or Darvel, East Kilbride, Clydebank, Banks O'Dee.