Will Smith bankrupt

13 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Mrs Smith strikes me as a massive c**t. Will looks like he needs the free Britney treatment. 

Well, if all those rumours about her sex life are true, it's no wonder.

Oh, "as" not "has".

• 4 weeks later...

Someone jumped on stage and attacked Dave Chappelle at the Netflix Is A Joke comedy festival at the Hollywood Bowl this weekend.  Chris Rock was performing at the event as well.  Jamie Foxx jumped on stage to help Chappelle, it doesn't seem as though he was hurt, he came back out and made jokes about the incident.

Apparently Jamie Foxx and John Stewart were standing by stage when Chappelle was stage rushed.  IIRC they were both close by when Smith slapped Chris Rock, helping calm Smith down afterwards.

Foxx and Stewart seem to keep turning up when these things happen. 🤨

Edited by ICTChris

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Jimmy Carr also on the bill. If you're going to attack a comedian anyway....... 

We can't go down the road of punchable comedians. We need a whole new thread for that one. The Dave Channel employs them all on heavy rotation.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Apparently Jamie Foxx and John Stewart were standing by stage when Chappelle was stage rushed.  IIRC they were both close by when Smith slapped Chris Rock, helping calm Smith down afterwards.

Foxx and Stewart seem to keep turning up when these things happen. 🤨

The Murder She Wrote pattern of incidents. Wherever Jessica Fletcher went, someone was invariably murdered and the shrewd, callous, evil, old bag always managed to pin it on some hapless distant relative of the victim every time. She must be the biggest serial killer in US network/syndicate history..... 

ETA. 12 seasons it ran for. approx 288 murders not inc Made for TV Specials and a cross-over with Magnum PI. 

Edited by KingRocketman II
stats added.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

You need to visit the Top Fives more often. It's in the TV crossovers thread.

I do little enough work as it is. The last thing I need to do is to start making lists and stressing over what to put as my fifth favourite Coen brothers movie.

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

You need to visit the Top Fives more often. It's in the TV crossovers thread.

I'll need to check their Top Five Crossovers and see how it compares to mine. Whenever Scooby Doo popped up in a Blue Falcon & Dynamutt episode I would go nuts. Whereas Arnold appearing in Knight Rider - meh.....

22 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

"Magnum on Ice" 😂 

On 04/05/2022 at 13:52, KingRocketman II said:

The Murder She Wrote pattern of incidents. Wherever Jessica Fletcher went, someone was invariably murdered and the shrewd, callous, evil, old bag always managed to pin it on some hapless distant relative of the victim every time. She must be the biggest serial killer in US network/syndicate history..... 

ETA. 12 seasons it ran for. approx 288 murders not inc Made for TV Specials and a cross-over with Magnum PI. 

"Jessica comes to the assistance of Magnum when he is framed for two murders that occurred during her vacation in Hawaii"........

• 4 weeks later...
On 04/05/2022 at 10:23, ICTChris said:

Someone jumped on stage and attacked Dave Chappelle at the Netflix Is A Joke comedy festival at the Hollywood Bowl this weekend.  Chris Rock was performing at the event as well.  Jamie Foxx jumped on stage to help Chappelle, it doesn't seem as though he was hurt, he came back out and made jokes about the incident.

The guy who attacked Dave Chappelle, Isaiah Lee, has now been charged with attempted murder.  Not of Chappelle but of a resident of the housing complex Lee lived in in December, who was stabbed during a fight.  The victim saw Lee during coverage of the attack on Chappelle and identified him to police.

Lee was charged with several lesser offences in relation to the Chappelle incident, including possessing an offensive weapon, which was this, a replica handgun with an attached knife.

Alex Stone on Twitter: "From LAPD - the knife that looked like a gun  allegedly carried by 23-year-old Isaiah Lee when Dave Chappelle was rushed  on stage at the Hollywood Bowl last

22 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The guy who attacked Dave Chappelle, Isaiah Lee, has now been charged with attempted murder.  Not of Chappelle but of a resident of the housing complex Lee lived in in December, who was stabbed during a fight.  The victim saw Lee during coverage of the attack on Chappelle and identified him to police.

Lee was charged with several lesser offences in relation to the Chappelle incident, including possessing an offensive weapon, which was this, a replica handgun with an attached knife.

Alex Stone on Twitter: "From LAPD - the knife that looked like a gun  allegedly carried by 23-year-old Isaiah Lee when Dave Chappelle was rushed  on stage at the Hollywood Bowl last

A pistol with a bayonet, I like it.