Will Smith bankrupt

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:
Obviously it’s “fake” in as much as it wasn’t intended to cause serious physical damage

Smith trained for the Ali movie, he’s not going to be an expert but he’ll know enough to throw a decent punch at an opponent that’s wide open and he a cruiserweight facing a welterweight. Yet Rock remains on his feet without even a stumble

That said it might have been real in the sense that even if it was only a symbolic slap it was a spontaneous one.

Either was Smith looks like a twat for sitting down and whining loudly after the what should have dramatic climax

I'll say it again, I'd sooner be punched than slapped. I don't think he hit Rock to 'damage' him but more to humiliate him which is exactly what the slap was.

You'd rather have your nose, teeth or jaw broken than a rosy cheek?

duel-slap.gif

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

For a little while I worked in a busy bar in a upscale corner of Fife. When patrons overstepped the mark we summoned the bouncer, Big Terry. He had hands like shovels and would serve up a Will Smith-esque slap to the rowdy oiks before sending them on their way. Best part of the job seeing him in action. 

You were working as a waitress at a cocktail bar... 

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

This is distracting from the real issue, which is of course which is the better album; 'Big Willie Style' or 'Willenium'?

Both are cracking listens. Big Willie Style can boast absolutely bangers like 'Gettin Jiggy wit It', 'Men in Black', 'Chasing Forever', 'Just The Two of Us' and the clear standout, the exceptional 'Miami'.

However, Willenium throws out some belters too. 'So Fresh', 'Afro Angel', 'The Rain' and the phenomenal 'Wild Wild West' all feature, but the hugely underrated 'Will 2K' is an early smasher of a track on a fantastic album.

It really is very difficult to call.

Wild wild west is in my top 5 worst movies of all time. The song was better than the film. 

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

Things I've learned from this thread so far:

• The Smith family are Scientologists (and therefore scammers or batshit).
  • 57-year-old skinny geek Chris Rock was apparently so amazed at being KB'd by wealthy international sex symbol Rihanna, 34, that he's still bringing it up in public.
  • A couple of posters care so little about this tragic slapfight that they felt the need to compose missives for strangers about how little they care about the issue they don't care about.
  • H_B sees conspiracies in his sock drawer.

Excellent work, P&B. Carry on.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Wild wild west is in my top 5 worst movies of all time. The song was better than the film. 

Aye, the film is a shocker, but the tune is absolutely immense.

9 hours ago, eez-eh said:

I feel like if it was staged he would have kept character the whole way through and appeared raging as soon as he heard the joke.

Laughing at first makes it look like he didn’t care until he saw his wife was annoyed then he felt like he needed to do something.

Bit weird that this is the line being crossed and not his wife pumping other men tbh.

Not really. If he's fine with his wife pumping other blokes so he can pump Margot Robbie then there's no real issue.