Will Smith bankrupt

12 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Obviously it’s “fake” in as much as it wasn’t intended to cause serious physical damage

Smith trained for the Ali movie, he’s not going to be an expert but he’ll know enough to throw a decent punch at an opponent that’s wide open and he a cruiserweight facing a welterweight. Yet Rock remains on his feet without even a stumble

That said it might have been real in the sense that even if it was only a symbolic slap it was a spontaneous one.

Either was Smith looks like a twat for sitting down and whining loudly after the what should have dramatic climax

Have you ever watched Ali? His punches are chronic.

Will Smith don’t has to cuss on his raps to sell records.

But Will if you win wouldn’t that be weird?

Why?  Because the best actor shortlists the worst for years?

So Chris Rock here, can leave my wife in tears.

I get kinda angry after a couple of beers.

Edited by Lofarl
I too can write a verse without a curse

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s more of a Kool and the gang tune really

Yeah, I remember the days when I thought Will Smith had some good tunes, until I heard the originals and found them to be much better without him wittering away over the top.

Maybe late to the party, can’t be arsed reading back. But Rock has apologised & hopes they can all get along, given time. Probably setting up to pump Jada IMO (in my opinion).

Additionally, Jeff & Fresh Prince were absolute breakthrough rap artists & have a banger v damp squib ratio higher than most conventional rap acts. 

Maybe late to the party, can’t be arsed reading back. But Rock has apologised & hopes they can all get along, given time. Probably setting up to pump Jada IMO (in my opinion).
Additionally, Jeff & Fresh Prince were absolute breakthrough rap artists & have a banger v damp squib ratio higher than most conventional rap acts. 

They can’t all be zingers

Have to confess to buying The Fresh Prince’s first album but only because I had a Littlewoods voucher and that was the only rap album they stocked.

Also, the Fresh Prince needs to get more rotation into body and Rock would have gone down.