Will Smith bankrupt

26 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Imo it's a set up like Timberlake and Janet Jackson at the Superbowl.

Rock didn't flinch which too means he knew it was coming. 

He clearly didn't flinch apart from his head flying back? Are people actually blind or just talking shite for internet controversy?

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I can’t imagine the shame in getting bitch slapped live on telly, to a global audience in the hundreds of millions, by a bloke who lets other men ride his wife. Will Smith is a big guy, but Chris Rock could have saved himself a bit of dignity by launching a full on assault and going out in a blaze of glory. 

I agree with this.

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

He clearly didn't flinch apart from his head flying back? Are people actually blind or just talking shite for internet controversy?

Football forum. The expected reaction to a slight skiff is a gravity defying triple salco with both hands over face. 

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Fully on the side of Will Smith.

Chris Rock went out his way to insult his wife about her medical condition on what was going to be a huge night for Will as heavy favourite for Best Actor. He took a cheap shot because he didn't think there would be a scene. but Will is smart, no point just shouting since Chris has the mic and he didn't. Bitch slapped him and made his point. He shamed him.

Chris Rock had divorced da energy. Trying to get one over his ex's pal.

And Will didn't apologise to Chris in his speech. he said sorry to the Academy and his fellow nominees.

Load of pish. The comedians job is to lighten the mood a bit even though a lot of people are taking it very seriously. Alopecia is just your hair falling out, its not like he was mocking hair loss due to chemotherapy. He also compared her to a strong female lead in a very popular film,maybe if he had compared her to sloth from the goonies It would have been a bit too much but I don’t think too many women would take offence at being compared to Demi Moore.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I couldn’t give a flying f**k about Will Smith.  

Rumours coming in that Will Smith has taken his own life in the knowledge that Granny Danger doesn't give a f**k about him. RIP sweet Chris Rock slapping sweet fresh prince gnbf xxx

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

They both do pretendy fighting for a living.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Nothing worse than people calling things fake which are clearly real.

it was not a bit. Will Smith was dropping f-bombs and Chris Rock was thrown completely off.

And they have a history of not liking each other.

Lolwut. I can think of a few things...

Wait, someone dropped an f-bomb??? That's impossible, on live TV?? Like an actual f-bomb? That's radical bro. 

38 minutes ago, throbber said:

Load of pish. The comedians job is to lighten the mood a bit even though a lot of people are taking it very seriously. Alopecia is just your hair falling out, its not like he was mocking hair loss due to chemotherapy. He also compared her to a strong female lead in a very popular film,maybe if he had compared her to sloth from the goonies It would have been a bit too much but I don’t think too many women would take offence at being compared to Demi Moore.

"Just your hair falling out".

Deary me.