Queens v Morton

Greenacres

1 minute ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

That's what Sol Brynn gets for cutting about in 2021 with a haircut straight out of Aufweidersen Pet. 

To be fair he is from Middlesbrough

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If that's your biggest concern from a Morton point of view after tonight can you pass me some of what you're smoking please?

If it wasn't for a blatant handball then we'd have shanned our way to a penalty shootout triumph, thank you very much. 

We might as well overlook the rest of the game, seeing as that's the exact same attitude of the golf club set actually running the football club. 

Edited by vikingTON

Similar approach on Saturday please AJ. Still looked dodgy at the back on the rare occasion Morton got forward but going forward we created plenty and it was refreshing to see. Can't fault the effort from the players either, were all over Morton whenever they never had possession.

The pessimist (/history) makes me think he'll shit the bed on Saturday and try and stop Thistle playing rather than play our own game.

Good confidence booster at the very least.

The manner of that defeat says so much about this side. Truly a team in their manager's image: clueless, gutless shitebags.

We could have had no complaints if that was five or six tonight. Put us out our misery and sack the useless c**t, please.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

The manner of that defeat says so much about this side. Truly a team in their manager's image: clueless, gutless shitebags.

We could have had no complaints if that was five or six tonight. Put us out our misery and sack the useless c**t, please.

I think I can detect a trace of negativity there (justified on that performance).

Hopefully AJ has learned something from tonight.  We were excellent going forward, it's just a shame he shackles us to our own box in league games.  Yet again, when we're down to the bare bones and he's deprived of the option to tinker we seem to play a lot better.

Connelly, Paton, Gibson, Cochrane and Todd (first half) were superb.  Rueben deserves to keep his place ahead of Cameron based on the last 2 games too.

Morton were absolutely woeful it has to be said.  It's a pity there were no tv interviews after the game because I'd like to have heard Gash MacPherson's assessment of that display.  Worrying times for the Ton.

I still maintain we dodged a bullet when Gavin Reilly went to Morton.  He looks done.