Queens v Morton

Greenacres

If we stopped turning and playing the ball slowly fucking backwards every single time we reach the final third then we might not find ourselves facing a better organised defence ten seconds later. 

Oliver's performance has been completely fraudulent. 

I think Queens have played more creatively than recently, but feel that Morton are making us look even better.

Yeah. Morton are unbelievably shite. I mean we aren't much better given it's taken an og to have us ahead but that they are so bad gives me a glimmer of hope we may not finish 10th.

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Even Mr versatile isn’t a centre half. I’m astonished we’ve not appealed Nditi’s red card from the weekend which would surely have made him eligible. 

Risk of being a shambles from us tonight, no idea how Morton at 19/10 at the bookies. 

Wrong to have doubted him, Gibson has strolled it at centre half. 

Two pretty pish teams, but we’ve been slightly less pish.

One of Todd’s best performances so far this season, most of our good play has came down the left. Makes a difference having Connelly in a free role, think it probably helps defensively as well as cuts out the midfield out ball. Be nice to see out a lead, try and not sit 10 men behind the ball in the second half. 

What a difference it makes when we get the ball down and play instead of standing around our own box looking shit scared of the opponents.  Todd's made a big difference - you've got to ask why AJ has been so reluctant to give him any game time recently.

Morton are looking as dung as the Peter Grant version of Dunfermline did when we played them.  With Ugwu being tightly marked, often by two men, you have to wonder where Oliver is and what he is meant to be doing, other than falling over after minimal contact and emptyshirting.

I'ts worrying it's only one-nil - if Morton get their act together they shouldn't have much trouble slicing through this defence.

4 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

This wee teuchter commentator is borderline offended by how passive Morton are. 

Rightly so.

This is unbelievably bad. Somehow combining aimless Lithgow hoofs that Ugwu has no chance of doing anything with and slow sideways passing that always allows the Queen of the South defence to set, often ending up back in our own half, on the rare occasion we reach the final third.

I'm fine with hoofball, patient build up or any other style of play if there's actually a gameplan underpinning it, but it's painfully obvious that none of these players have a clue what they're supposed to be doing here.