Queens v Morton

Greenacres

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:
IMG_3921.thumb.jpg.afbd8a429878b86ee23994d25f1d9043.jpg

Ooft. 1 sub capable of making any difference. Fair play to anyone heading out for that tonight.

What do we reckon?  Back 3 or back 4 with Max at right back and Wullie at centre back?

Even Mr versatile isn’t a centre half. I’m astonished we’ve not appealed Nditi’s red card from the weekend which would surely have made him eligible. 

Risk of being a shambles from us tonight, no idea how Morton at 19/10 at the bookies. 

What do we reckon?  Back 3 or back 4 with Max at right back and Wullie at centre back?

I don't know if it's lack of caring or lack of trying to figure out what tombola selection AJ will go with next but I really haven't a clue what he'll be doing tonight.

2 minutes ago, JK_Queens said:

Even Mr versatile isn’t a centre half. I’m astonished we’ve not appealed Nditi’s red card from the weekend which would surely have made him eligible. 

Risk of being a shambles from us tonight, no idea how Morton at 19/10 at the bookies. 

That seemed to be where he ended up after Nditi's sending off on Saturday.  Mind you, we did play a back 8 at that stage.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't know if it's lack of caring or lack of trying to figure out what tombola selection AJ will go with next but I really haven't a clue what he'll be doing tonight.

You won't be alone.  AJ won't have a clue what he's doing either.

This would be my guess. 

Flashscore have gone with listing them in numerical order, tbh I wouldn’t put it past AJ!
40B217D6-EDF6-461B-9A12-50B2DEB09DD7.thumb.png.1af8371b96fdd7e63b56fa67ac809770.png

They have Lithgow up front for Morton as well. I still wouldn't fancy us to keep him out.