Livi v The Rangers - The Low Block Machine Rolls On

45 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

It always amuses me when they speak of old firm bias, as if you get referees who support both the old firm.

That just doesn't happen.

Always amuses me when erse cheek fans think they don't get the majority of dodgy decisions from officials, far more than anyone else, it absolutely does happen, as was shown yesterday with Sevco only getting one booking when they should've had 4.

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Always amuses me when erse cheek fans think they don't get the majority of dodgy decisions from officials, far more than anyone else, it absolutely does happen, as was shown yesterday with Sevco only getting one booking when they should've had 4.

You don't come across as very amused, my good man.

Fizzing with anger and paranoia more like.

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anderson got away with a nasty challenge. No booking

Omeonga had a clear second booking overlooked near the end

and of course the clear handball.

The referee let plenty go from both sides which is fine as long as they are consistent . There were a couple of times Livi players pulled Rangers players back that are usually yellows but he let them go. No buggy 

Just now, AB1872 said:

The referee let plenty go from both sides which is fine as long as they are consistent . There were a couple of times Livi players pulled Rangers players back that are usually yellows but he let them go. No buggy 

A sensible post.

It's easy to get bogged down with grievances against your side, whilst ignoring the flip side of the coin, which is what I believe Livvyman to have done.

19 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Only clear hand ball was Morelos moving his arm towards the ball to control it onto his foot, but the ref missed that too. The one you're talking about was never a penalty.

Goldson grabbing Anderson and spinning him round to the ground was def a foul, and it would've got a card too, but the ref ignored it completely. I didn't even include Goldson going right over the top of Anderson and pushing him down. And the one on Devlin was a joke, giving the foul against him for being assaulted by a flying challenge into his head, injuring him. I was actually being kind just giving you 4 yellows, you got away with far more.

*edit to add. Kent had 2 clear bookings overlooked in the first half.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

20 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Only clear hand ball was Morelos moving his arm towards the ball to control it onto his foot, but the ref missed that too. The one you're talking about was never a penalty.

Goldson grabbing Anderson and spinning him round to the ground was def a foul, and it would've got a card too, but the ref ignored it completely. I didn't even include Goldson going right over the top of Anderson and pushing him down. And the one on Devlin was a joke, giving the foul against him for being assaulted by a flying challenge into his head, injuring him. I was actually being kind just giving you 4 yellows, you got away with far more.

You could've just said 'Referees make sure Rangers win'.  Or make sure they don't lose at least.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Mentalists are mental…

6 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Like the penalty Clancy never gave Rangers in the semi final against Hibs? 

You were never going to win the cup regardless of how much the referees try to help you. 

9 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You were never going to win the cup regardless of how much the referees try to help you. 

So you don’t think it was a Penalty?

In fairness I missed it but I have an excuse. I had started to drown my sorrows early.

Premier Sports showed it clearly.

I don’t agree regarding ‘never winning’. That was a huge ‘honest mistake’ by Kevin Clancy! Now we ll never know if it was a ‘game changer’ but that’s two penalties in our last three games 

4 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

So you don’t think it was a Penalty?

In fairness I missed it but I have an excuse. I had started to drown my sorrows early.

Premier Sports showed it clearly.

I don’t agree regarding ‘never winning’. That was a huge ‘honest mistake’ by Kevin Clancy! Now we ll never know if it was a ‘game changer’ but that’s two penalties in our last three games 

You'll get at least another 10 penalties this season that no other club would get, so I wouldn't worry about it.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You'll get at least another 10 penalties this season that no other club would get, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Not true. I’ve given you two examples in the last League game and our last domestic cup game. Two clear penalties not given!

I just read through the Hibs v Rangers semi thread ( that was fun) and no mention of Rangers ‘penalty’ even after it was highlighted on Live TV . 

Now if that had been at the other end you and others would be frothing at the mouth if Hibs didn’t get it. The same old bullshit about Referees favouring Rangers.

FFS the four top SFA officials are Collum, Clancy , Robertson and Walsh and they’ve all one thing in common. They are not Rangers supporters. 

Two Rangers supporters are Cheating Beaton and Madden. Beaton is so desperate to show he’s not favouring us he is regarded as the worst of the lot among our support. Madden is just shite and should be nowhere near the professional game. 

Sooner we get VAR in the better. Even with that there are blatant mistakes (unforgivable) like Aribo being tripped in the box against Brondby.. nothing given

17 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Not true. I’ve given you two examples in the last League game and our last domestic cup game. Two clear penalties not given!

I just read through the Hibs v Rangers semi thread ( that was fun) and no mention of Rangers ‘penalty’ even after it was highlighted on Live TV . 

Now if that had been at the other end you and others would be frothing at the mouth if Hibs didn’t get it. The same old bullshit about Referees favouring Rangers.

FFS the four top SFA officials are Collum, Clancy , Robertson and Walsh and they’ve all one thing in common. They are not Rangers supporters. 

Two Rangers supporters are Cheating Beaton and Madden. Beaton is so desperate to show he’s not favouring us he is regarded as the worst of the lot among our support. Madden is just shite and should be nowhere near the professional game. 

Sooner we get VAR in the better. Even with that there are blatant mistakes (unforgivable) like Aribo being tripped in the box against Brondby.. nothing given

Wow

If we're on the subject of penalties, can we talk about how potentially we've been denied a stonewaller at 2-1? 

For Forrest's shot where McGregor has a brilliant save, it looks as though Goldson has absolutely took him out as he hits the ball. He's tried to clear it but went straight through the back of Forrest who's 2-3 yards from goal with a free shot.

image.thumb.png.ae0fa31275698a8e04aad650b63c9003.png