Livi v The Rangers - The Low Block Machine Rolls On

Good to see paranoia is rife again. 

News flash - all fans thing refs are against them.

The truth ? Refs are just mince.

If you think there is a conspiracy go out and get some fresh air. Your beginning to sound like flat earthers and anti vaxers! 

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

If we're on the subject of penalties, can we talk about how potentially we've been denied a stonewaller at 2-1? 

For Forrest's shot where McGregor has a brilliant save, it looks as though Goldson has absolutely took him out as he hits the ball. He's tried to clear it but went straight through the back of Forrest who's 2-3 yards from goal with a free shot.

image.thumb.png.ae0fa31275698a8e04aad650b63c9003.png

That's rangers levels of penalty claiming there mate....goldson doesnt get anywhere near Forrest or the ball. The angle of the picture certainly looks like he makes contact but there's daylight between their feet/legs

25 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

That's rangers levels of penalty claiming there mate....goldson doesnt get anywhere near Forrest or the ball. The angle of the picture certainly looks like he makes contact but there's daylight between their feet/legs

Looks to me like he kicks his left leg out from under him, had watched it back a few times and can't see anything other than that. From the way Forrest falls I'd say it leans towards it too, he doesn't really fall in a natural way

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Not true. I’ve given you two examples in the last League game and our last domestic cup game. Two clear penalties not given!

I just read through the Hibs v Rangers semi thread ( that was fun) and no mention of Rangers ‘penalty’ even after it was highlighted on Live TV . 

Now if that had been at the other end you and others would be frothing at the mouth if Hibs didn’t get it. The same old bullshit about Referees favouring Rangers.

FFS the four top SFA officials are Collum, Clancy , Robertson and Walsh and they’ve all one thing in common. They are not Rangers supporters. 

Two Rangers supporters are Cheating Beaton and Madden. Beaton is so desperate to show he’s not favouring us he is regarded as the worst of the lot among our support. Madden is just shite and should be nowhere near the professional game. 

Sooner we get VAR in the better. Even with that there are blatant mistakes (unforgivable) like Aribo being tripped in the box against Brondby.. nothing given

Oh m8.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

If we're on the subject of penalties, can we talk about how potentially we've been denied a stonewaller at 2-1? 

For Forrest's shot where McGregor has a brilliant save, it looks as though Goldson has absolutely took him out as he hits the ball. He's tried to clear it but went straight through the back of Forrest who's 2-3 yards from goal with a free shot.

image.thumb.png.ae0fa31275698a8e04aad650b63c9003.png

Forrest had a free shot… and missed 

At Sakalas goal Holt is clearly pulling his shirt trying to deny him a goal scoring opportunity..

15 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Forrest had a free shot… and missed 

At Sakalas goal Holt is clearly pulling his shirt trying to deny him a goal scoring opportunity..

Because Goldson has kicked his standing leg away :D 

What about Goldson pulling Anderson down while he was the last defender next to him?

12 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Because Goldson has kicked his standing leg away :D 

What about Goldson pulling Anderson down while he was the last defender next to him?

Are we to believe that if he had his standing leg kicked away, then Forrest wouldn’t be hounding the ref, claiming for a penalty, rather than lying on the ground holding his head after missing a glorious opportunity?

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I watched this game yesterday and have no idea what any of these stonewall penalties and major missed fouls were that both sets of fans seem to be talking about.

Ok Kevin Clancy 

The handball is so clearly a penalty it’s not even a debate

Anyway I’m away back to the sanity of Follow Follow. 

Keep howling at the moon 

4 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Ok Kevin Clancy 

Keep howling at the moon 

The most batshite insane comment anyone has made on this site ever :D 

6 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Ok Kevin Clancy 

Keep howling at the moon 

As mic drops go - that one was shite.

15 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Ok Kevin Clancy 

Anyway I’m away back to the sanity of Follow Follow

Keep howling at the moon 

That's probably a better example than the dictionary definition of oxymoron. Well done