Livi v The Rangers - The Low Block Machine Rolls On

Was wondering what the issue was between Morelos and Montano when Morelos got subbed off. I've only just realised that it might be a bit rare for two Colombians to run into each other in Scottish football :D 

Did a bit of research and noticed they would've played against each other in Colombia as well, Morelos was playing for Independiente Medellin whilst Montano played for America de Cali in 2014/15. 

Edited by ATLIS

10 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Was wondering what the issue was between Morelos and Montano when Morelos got subbed off. I've only just realised that it might be a bit rare for two Colombians to run into each other in Scottish football :D 

Did a bit of research and noticed they would've played against each other in Colombia as well, Morelos was playing for Independiente Medellin whilst Montano played for America de Cali in 2014/15. 

Pedro Pascal the ref imo.

You'd think just a few weeks after we lost Walter Smith, a guy who was a pallbearer at Tommy Burn's funeral, some folk might take a wee moment to think "am I being a c**t here?", but obviously not.

It's one thing I don't miss about away games, the higher percentage of complete p***ks that always seem to be the ones that manage to get tickets.

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

The tears over a snowball fight 🤣

Idiot comment, but expected.

If the eejits want to throw snowballs at each other that's up to them, but i suspect not everyone appreciates getting a snowball off their napper. Out of order throwing them at opposition players though, and even stupider when they're 2-1 up and risking the game being abandoned. Was bad enough having to wait another 10 mins delay while the snowballs were being cleared. They were still chucking them on the pitch during the game too.

Hopefully your idiot fans do that in a European game and see what happens. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, beesher said:

Obviously that is absolutely terrible, but you've got to laugh at the hypocrisy of outraged Celtic supporters on twitter. Their fans were singing about Davie Cooper at Fir Park only 6 weeks prior.

It’s about individual accountability. You can be a Celtic fan and call out this cunty behaviour so long as you are able to call it out amongst your own support.

Anyone singing about the dead in this way are the lowest of the low irrespective of the colour of scarf you are wearing. 

It’s wrong….end of

13 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Token bans and a statement if we are lucky.

So in the last few weeks we’ve had one half of the c***s singing this shit  about a man who deserves nothing but respect and the other half of c***s booing Walters Smiths minutes silence and signing songs about Davie Cooper. 

That clip there, which I wish I’d never played, is made worse by the horrible b*****d laughing proudly at what he’s singing. What an awful human being.

Horrble clubs, horrible fans and 2 cheeks of the same arse right enough.

Get them both so far to f**k.

20 hours ago, Orbix said:

Either he thinks the handball shout that wasn’t from Hagi was, or the Patterson trip? on the edge of the box late in the second half but I never saw a replay and think he caught himself on the turf at any rate.

The handball was a stonewall penalty. Absolutely no argument. Ball had travelled a fair distance at no great pace and defender moves arm to ball. Only excuse referee has is he is unsighted as he’s wrong side but linesman has to be looking right along and could not miss it.

The point is if that had been at the other end this thread would be pages longer with ‘supporters’ of other clubs screaming about Old Firm bias and how the ‘Big 2’ get all the 50/50s . This was a 90/10 decision and it’s been hardly mentioned in the SMSM! 

Anyway very decent performance by Rangers at a very difficult venue.

Knobs at half-time were an embarrassment. 

Edited by AB1872

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

The tears over a snowball fight 🤣

And rightly so!

Ive been at games where it’s happened at HT between supports and no real harm there.

On this occasion the teams are out in freezing conditions and they are belting the Livingston Keeper with snowballs. Mentalists!! I’ve seen a clip where he catches one and laughs! That should have been it! What went on for nearly ten minutes was an embarrassment to the club. Disappointed Tavernier never went over and told them to stop.

As far as the TB song. I’ve never heard that before and hope to never hear it again. Those singing will be the ones who would scream the loudest if Celtic supporters were to sing about Cooper , Smith or the ‘66’! 
I have to add though it’s not only Old Firm supporters. I watched something recently and a set of supporters (can’t remember exactly who and don’t won’t to blacken a supports name by guessing) singing about Norrie McAthie(sp). Maybe it’s an age thing but I just can’t get my head around why people believe these songs are acceptable. 
Yes I know our songbook is horrendous but that doesn’t mean I can’t call it out or any others when it’s truly horrific as this was 

37 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

The handball was a stonewall penalty. Absolutely no argument. Ball had travelled a fair distance at no great pace and defender moves arm to ball. Only excuse referee has is he is unsighted as he’s wrong side but linesman has to be looking right along and could not miss it.

The point is if that had been at the other end this thread would be pages longer with ‘supporters’ of other clubs screaming about Old Firm bias and how the ‘Big 2’ get all the 50/50s . This was a 90/10 decision and it’s been hardly mentioned in the SMSM! 

Anyway very decent performance by Rangers at a very difficult venue.

Knobs at half-time were an embarrassment. 

It always amuses me when they speak of old firm bias, as if you get referees who support both the old firm.

That just doesn't happen.