QoS vs Partick Thistle - Saturday 4 December 2021

9 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Sure, sure. "My mate" had it on.

Maybe next time, suggest to "your mate" that they stump up the very reasonable tenner for the proper stream rather than watching the pirated one.

That is the truth. I really don't care what you think. If Qos service is better then well done. I only made a comnent on what i had watched. And there is no need for the inverted commas. Have a good night.

27 minutes ago, Pat Boon said:

I really don't know. I was at my mates and she had it on. The camera missed important parts of the match.

^^^^

Outs himself as having watched a free pirated stream and immediately backtracks to "my mate" did it. The online equivalent of " a big boy did it and ran away". 😂

Enjoy your own night with the £10 you saved missing the important parts of the game. 😉

Unable to attend for the last couple o months for health reasons and the live streams have been a godsend. I’m obviously biased but I think the Queens stream is right up there with the best in the league. Having said that the co-commentator at Arbroath was very entertaining.

21 minutes ago, Pat Boon said:

That is the truth. I really don't care what you think. If Qos service is better then well done. I only made a comnent on what i had watched. And there is no need for the inverted commas. Have a good night.

Actually, you made a comment on what you DIDNT watch because "your mate" was too cheap to pay £10 for a stream.

Theres no need to watch Scottish games on an illegal stream when you can pay for a much better quality product pretty cheaply, but here we are.

The fact that you missed important bits of the game delights me immensely. If you'd watch the proper stream, you'd have seen them twice :lol:

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

^^^^

Outs himself as having watched a free pirated stream and immediately backtracks to "my mate" did it. The online equivalent of " a big boy did it and ran away". 😂

Enjoy your own night with the £10 you saved missing the important parts of the game. 😉

And what would Queens have done with that extra £10??!! Bought 1 litre of blue gloss paint by any chance!

To fair, I’d rather watch a dodgy stream for feck all than give it to a club that I have no affiliation to.

Edited by Mustafa_sheet

15 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

And what would Queens have done with that extra £10??!! Bought 1 litre of blue gloss paint by any chance!

To fair, I’d rather watch a dodgy stream for feck all than give it to a club that I have no affiliation to.

There are some clubs I'd chose not to contribute to but for me there's something in supporting other clubs (and their fans supporting our club) by way of paying a reasonable sum for a service they are producing. 

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I didn't see kick off but I presumed that Thistle won the toss and turned us. He's well aware we prefer to play the other way.

If Partick won the toss and opted to change ends we would have had the kick-off would we not? Partick kicked off the first half. I don't think you get the choice of ends AND choice of taking  kick-off if you win the toss. 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If Partick won the toss and opted to change ends we would have had the kick-off would we not? Partick kicked off the first half. I don't think you get the choice of ends AND choice of taking  kick-off if you win the toss. 

Like I said, I wasn't out for kick off. Presumably we opted differently for the wind or something then?