Dundee vs. St Johnstone

1 minute ago, Theyellowbox said:

E2EbRYKXoAMAady.jpg

Right now to any prospective transfer targets last season’s incredible season means not a jot. A squad that looks like it’s had not much thought towards the future squad plans with a large portion of the cup winning side out of contract in the summer our already left. I’d maybe take the boy Rooney but that’s about it tbh. 

2 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

No idea, but they’d be paid in full, not 6pence in the pound, like your double debt ridden club forked out 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How much of the £2m do you think will be reinvested in your club?

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Hang on, are Dundee fans seriously using stadia as a means of point scoring? Are we going down the line that because it's an old shithole, Dens has character?

McDiarmid is fairly bland, as most new grounds are, but is pisses all over Dens.

Come off the drugs Paulo. Some atmosphere in the old stadium. I’m sure it’ll be your favourite ground as well. 

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Come off the drugs Paulo. Some atmosphere in the old stadium. I’m sure it’ll be your favourite ground as well. 

I’m sure the atmosphere in the Derry is good if that’s where you’re sitting, but having been in the rest of it a great atmosphere is not something I’ve ever noticed, though tbh I’ve been there for games like Dundee v ICT which I doubt is a hotbed of wild atmosphere at the best of times!

McDiarmid is hardly a new ground these days…

10 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Hang on, are Dundee fans seriously using stadia as a means of point scoring? Are we going down the line that because it's an old shithole, Dens has character?

McDiarmid is fairly bland, as most new grounds are, but is pisses all over Dens.

Holy f**k Paulo. Just sit fucking doon wi pish like that.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

I’m sure the atmosphere in the Derry is good if that’s where you’re sitting, but having been in the rest of it a great atmosphere is not something I’ve ever noticed, though tbh I’ve been there for games like Dundee v ICT which I doubt is a hotbed of wild atmosphere at the best of times!

McDiarmid is hardly a new ground these days…

Yeah The Derry’s where I sit. 

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Right now to any prospective transfer targets last season’s incredible season means not a jot. A squad that looks like it’s had not much thought towards the future squad plans with a large portion of the cup winning side out of contract in the summer our already left. I’d maybe take the boy Rooney but that’s about it tbh. 

They'll be told to look at the 10+ years of top flight football, more than regular top 6 finishes, and regular European football.

We pay decent wages, and, once/if McCart/Rooney get decent moves, are starting to show we can be a stepping stone to bigger/richer things.

Plus we're a squad in transition so any player we'll be looking at will be getting told they've a real chance of being first choice and playing every week.

New set up behind the scenes means planning for next season started months ago, so the squad should start to take more of a shape over the next window or two, the past 12 months has been a mess though, but I doubt most players thinking about joining care that we signed Efe Ambrose or Hayden Muller, tbh.

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thing about form tables is that folk only ever use ones that make them look good.

6 game form tables are pointless as clubs have played different sides. Is it actually telling you anything if a side playing the bottom 5 is above a side who's played the top 5 over the last 6 games?

Perth's Albert Einstein located

26 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Holy f**k Paulo. Just sit fucking doon wi pish like that.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

This topic has had some terrible postings but this takes the biscuit. 

5 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

I do want to know the argument on it.

Main stand n Derry for me I quite like.

Cox n shankley are shite stands. Just how I see football. I dont like legs 

Dens is a far better day out, with lots of pubs round about, but the ground is one of they poorest in the league.  The side stands are too far away and it is genuinely one of the worst atmospheres in the Premiership. Some old stands have character, like the Main Stand at Motherwell, but at Dens they just look shite. 

I get the sentimental attachment, Muirton was the same for us, but i couldn't make a case for it being a good ground either.

Its all about opinions, but I can't see why you would argue for Dens other than it's been home for so long, which I guess is fair enough.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Dens is a far better day out, with lots of pubs round about, but the ground is one of they poorest in the league.  The side stands are too far away and it is genuinely one of the worst atmospheres in the Premiership. Some old stands have character, like the Main Stand at Motherwell, but at Dens they just look shite. 

I get the sentimental attachment, Muirton was the same for us, but i couldn't make a case for it being a good ground either.

Its all about opinions, but I can't see why you would argue for Dens other than it's been home for so long, which I guess is fair enough.

Nah, that's just nonsense I'm afraid.

'Don't back down, double down.'

I've only sat in the one stand at Dens, but aye, theres no atmosphere beyond the stand you're in from what I've experienced Even when we've lost there to Dundee you generally only hear mild singing from afar as the sound just gets lost thanks to the massive gaping hole along one side of the ground.