Dundee vs. St Johnstone

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

PS Does Cammy Macpherson have incriminating photos of Callum Davidson?

Honestly one of the worst players I've seen in this league.

You have to hope so, otherwise his continual selections are incredibly worrying.

Don't think I've ever seen us have a worse midfield pairing play regularly than Crawford and MacPherson tbh. 

Tbf it reminded me he was playing, so there's that.

The early comparisons to Ross Callachan and Paul Paton genuinely flatter MacPherson. If Callum Davidson still rates him after tonight that’s genuine cause for being dismissed from his position for gross misconduct.

Fwiw I’ve been nicer about Crawford but his last three performances very difficult to defend - get him to f**k from the first team along with most of these jokers EDIT: and the stupid system that saw us having 3 centrebacks and two wingbacks who can’t play the position for a full half against one striker while we’re losing and being overrun to f**k in midfield. We don’t have the players to play it, get rid.

^^^ heads gone ^^^

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

County beat Saints on Saturday and they'll be in the bottom 2.

I'd be surprised if they don't tbh.

We clearly have players who can cause teams issue, but with zero midfield its pointless having them there. Everything about us looks like hard work.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd be surprised if they don't tbh.

We clearly have players who can cause teams issue, but with zero midfield its pointless having them there. Everything about us looks like hard work.

The championships alright.

On 29/11/2021 at 18:31, RandomGuy. said:

Dundee having no quality at full back, or any CM who defend, plays to the few strengths we have. Vertainen dropping into central spaces could be key as it'll open spaces up.

On 27/11/2021 at 22:48, RandomGuy. said:

Id guess your biggest issue will be Marshall, who we'll presumably target with Rooney (if fit) and MOH (if he can still move after his shift today).

Jordan 'Man of the Match' Marshall, yeah?

A win, a clean sheet AND none of our players were injured? Fuckin' good stuff that is, especially against this mob.

A genius piece of work by Jim Goodwin to pawn MacPherson off to the fermers, atrocious. I hate to say it, but E2 was not very good actually either.

Very strange that in the last 7 league games, we've have had games in there where we've conceded 4 and then 5 goals, and yet more than half of them have been clean sheets. Fontaine was excellent on the night. Considering we're missing some key pieces, this run is just a joy and proves that we are where we belong.

On a slight tangent, now that the win bonuses have been sorted, we're beating everycunt... 🤔

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The championships alright.

I kind of miss visiting some of the ground tbh, away days to Morton etc., always felt more enjoyable to me than trips to Pittodrie and that.

Its ridiculous its even a consideration though. A position of strength, financially and in terms of squad, this Summer that we'll probably never have again, and the club have throw it away to this extent. A couple of half arsed transfer windows and we're in this situation.