Dundee vs. St Johnstone

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

It's not like you to post dreadful takes.

*shrugs*

It's how I see him. Looks good because he runs about a lot, isn't afraid to tackle, and bags a goal or two, but ultimately won't be disciplined or technically strong enough to go any higher than this level.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

It's how I see him. Looks good because he runs about a lot, isn't afraid to tackle, and bags a goal or two, but ultimately won't be disciplined or technically strong enough to go any higher than this level.

^^^ never actually watched him.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Play the 3 of them, then at least McCarts long punts may hit somecunt.

Probably better having someone switch right to left for this one, because, you know, Cammy Kerr.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Expect Dundee will dominate the ball, so having a bit of pace on the counter could be key. 

A start for Viv maybe ahead of E2?  Can’t see Callum not picking Kane.

Think it depends on the Rooney situation. If the rumour that he's doubtful is true, I hope MOH plays RCB with a front 3 of Kane, E2 and Viv S-O with hopefully Craig and Davidson in the middle. 

Just can't see a way that he won't shoehorn Crawford or MacPherson in, or both. 

Just now, Valentino Bolognese said:

Think it depends on the Rooney situation. If the rumour that he's doubtful is true, I hope MOH plays RCB with a front 3 of Kane, E2 and Viv S-O with hopefully Craig and Davidson in the middle. 

Just can't see a way that he won't shoehorn Crawford or MacPherson in, or both. 

It'll be Craig, Muzz, one of MacPherson/Crawford, then E2 and Kane up front, IMO.

MOH RWB regardless of Rooneys fitness. Brown at RCB if Rooney doesn't make it.

Suspect so. Although have dreams of Middleton and Viv either side of E2 as our new breed of swashbuckling football begins.

Think Liam will be one of midfielders; at least I hope he is. A pairing of McPherson and Davidson kills any hope of keeping the ball. Wouldn't mind seeing E2 alongside Kane. Let Kane do the running and give E2 the option to drop deeper.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

That’s an utterly horrendous take. Why do you feel the need to constantly give an opinion you on something you clearly have no knowledge of?

Anderson was excellent against saints at Dens and was really surprised when he didn't start at McDiarmid.

Thought he looked like a younger, fitter Bryson and the exact type we are missing tbh.

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

Anderson was excellent against saints at Dens and was really surprised when he didn't start at McDiarmid.

Thought he looked like a younger, fitter Bryson and the exact type we are missing tbh.

He’s definitely one of our most important players. The game at McDiarmid was a total write off from a Dundee point of view as for some strange reason we decided to play a back 5 which we had only done once all season and that was against Rangers. I can understand why st Johnstone fans would be optimistic thinking back to that game but I really wouldn’t read too much into that. It was a system that we are historically shite playing and we were missing the like of Adam and Anderson.

1 hour ago, andrewh said:

The answer to our goalscoring problem, a fearsome duo to unleash on any defence that is perhaps a bit sub-standard (Dundee’s). One’s from Finland, the other arrived via Wigan. Are you afraid yet?

Scared Horror GIF

35 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

That’s an utterly horrendous take. 

It'll no doubt change when he absolutely ragdolls us tonight, but just from what I've seen of him he doesn't look a particularly large talent.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It'll no doubt change when he absolutely ragdolls us tonight, but just from what I've seen of him he doesn't look a particularly large talent.

As opposed to the two towering terrors known as E2 and Viv, who will lay waste to all who lies before them based on your experiences looking at their stats.

It must be bliss being so unapologetically thick.

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

As opposed to the two towering terrors known as E2 and Viv, who will lay waste to all who lies before them based on your experiences looking at their stats.

I thought that Anderson looks like a player from limited viewings, which is why I asked. Telling that he's in the 1st team and not our on loan so he must have something about him. 

E2 could still be anything or nothing, no idea yet. 

Viv has a good pedigree and in his short cameo the other day looked a cut above what we've currently got, but that was up against a tired defence. It's clear we're not keeping him past his January contract expiry so hopefully CD plays him as much as he can. Disappointed but not surprised if he doesn't start tonight. 

50 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😂

If you can't see that my E2 and Viv chat is a joke then I don't think you should be calling anyone thick m8, they've played about 100 minutes for us combined FFS.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Currently I believe he is the only talent we have right now worth any sort of money it he was to move on. Don't think we have had anyone looking at our players in recent times.  However I don't mind being corrected here.