Dundee vs. St Johnstone

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

E2's badly missing Viv, imo.

This is it IMO. Once Viv comes on we'll run riot, actually a good plan to keep him as a secret weapon.

I've honestly got almost no interest in this second half. We're so obviously not scoring 2 goals, and I'm not even convinced we have it in us to work the keeper more than once. Its just thoroughly depressing.

This is it IMO. Once Viv comes on we'll run riot, actually a good plan to keep him as a secret weapon.
I've honestly got almost no interest in this second half. We're so obviously not scoring 2 goals, and I'm not even convinced we have it in us to work the keeper more than once. Its just thoroughly depressing.

Boring pish.

3 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Big lol at MacPherson’s “effort” when he was 1-on-1 (and offside). Imposter of a footballer

Tbf it reminded me he was playing, so there's that.

13 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Great finish for the goal. Toothless from us. We basically don’t have a midfield at the moment. Nobody is linking with the front players. Vertainen looks like he can do something when he gets turned and drives at the defence but he’s never played into that position by his team mates - it only comes from ricochets.

May as well get Viv on now and try to do something. Craig for McPherson too please.

Craig on for Davidson instead.