Dundee vs. St Johnstone

24 minutes ago, Toby Marsh said:

Sweeney is 4 years younger than Ashcroft and I personally think he’s the better player so I’d rather persevere with him and get someone else in alongside.

Think I'm in the minority but would be a bigger loss if Sweeney was injured rather than Ashcroft. Don't rate Ashcroft at all at this level. Marshall is not a defender. He can't defend. Said before no problem him going forward. Kerr is still shite and needs to move on. I dont see this changing however. Kerr last few games has been steady. But again nothing to rave about. 

My player who I go on about is McCowan. He just needs to keep playing on the wing. Weird when you play players in the correct position and it pays off. Anderson is doing well. My two stand out players. 

Mcmullen has did well.  Again I like wingers but he is producing the assists. 

Strikers f**k knows where I stand with who is our better one. Mullen is shite but scored so for that reason we go again. We he dosnt score and do his job then know doubt will rant about how shite he is and he isnt a top flight player.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Don't back down, double down. ✌️

I'll be back on here tonight and I'll tell you honestly, I would love it, absolutely love it, if E2 and Viv ran riot tonight.

31 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

How's that young lad Max Anderson doing? Looked really good a the start of the season but nobody seems to be talking about him. 

Seemed a real prospect but tbf I've not really seen any of Dundee except the games against us.

He is the player I thought that stood out for Dundee in the game at Dens. Right now I'd take him over Cammy.

13 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Interesting thread reading, clearly setting a new standard, imho.

Prior to watching the game tonight however, who or what are E2 and Viv?

Thanks in advance.  

The answer to our goalscoring problem, a fearsome duo to unleash on any defence that is perhaps a bit sub-standard (Dundee’s). One’s from Finland, the other arrived via Wigan. Are you afraid yet?