Dundee vs. St Johnstone

Yes. We're 2 players down from the side that won the double.
You'll have to explain to me how this current side is better than last seasons side with that in mind, I'm afraid.

But you went in to great detail when the 2 transfers happened, explaining how they had been anticipated and the gaps already filled. I’d have thought a manager of Davidson’s ability would take these losses in his stride.

Suspect we won’t be moving away from the system quite yet. As such:

Clark

Dendoncker Gordon McCart

Rooney Craig Davidson Booth

Vertainen Kane Viv

No stupid red cards. Get Rooney up the park a bit further. Give Viv/Vertainen the licence to do nothing but attack. Kane can do his usual. Absolutely critical that we are more ambitious with the ball.

2 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Clark

Dendoncker Gordon McCart

Vertainen Kane Viv

No stupid red cards. Get Rooney up the park a bit further. Give Viv/Vertainen the licence to do nothing but attack. Kane can do his usual. Absolutely critical that we are more ambitious with the ball.

That side would do just fine against Dundees wee team. Will Callum have the bottle to play it? Will he f**k.

2 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Clark

Dendoncker Gordon McCart

Vertainen Kane Viv

Is that your best 11?

Deary me you’re in bigger trouble than I thought.

We are not in a good place. Without McCann we don’t have the midfielders to play the 5 at the back, but I’m not sure that’s clear to Callum who’s post match comments after Hibs really worried me.

I would go:

Clark
Rooney Gordon McCart Booth

Craig
Davidson McPherson
Vertainen Viv
Kane

Let Rooney provide the main width on the right and give Eetu permission to roam into the middle. McPherson is pish but no one better for that role. Sadly Callum will probably play a 5-2-3 with McP and Craig in the middle, and MOH, Kane and Viv/Eetu and the best we’ll get is a 1-0 smash and grab so that’s the last I’ll say on the matter.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Is that your best 11?

Deary me you’re in bigger trouble than I thought.

Almost like not bothering to actually sign anyone for 12 months, losing your best players, then bringing in rejects from elsewhere on loan, will lead to a shit squad.

Clark

Rooney - Gordon - McCart - Booth

MOH - Davidson - Craig - Viv

Kane - Vertainen

I think thats our strongest side tbh. But we'll never see it under Davidson so its a moot point. We could have that 11 players in the line up and he'd have Rooney as a CB, MOH as a wing back, and Vertainen wedged onto a wing, as we go 5-4-1 instead.

It’s not our strongest XI, but it’s what we’ve got available thanks to injuries. If they were fit and on form you’d be playing Wotherspoon and Middleton every time, and tbh May was on the cusp of pushing Kane out of the team when he got injured.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Ohh Thomas, are you coming through with the young team? 

You've not been paying attention have you? I seemingly only accost them when I'm drunk and lonely on trains. 

Seeing as you've asked, I'll be too busy for this one, pimping my missus out to one half of the chuckle brothers(not the dead one).

To me, to you etc.

44 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You've not been paying attention have you? I seemingly only accost them when I'm drunk and lonely on trains. 

Seeing as you've asked, I'll be too busy for this one, pimping my missus out to one half of the chuckle brothers(not the dead one).

To me, to you etc.

Sometimes one greenie isn't enough.

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not bothering my arse to go to this tbh, especially with no PATG, so a stream it is.

It's away from home so we might have some shots and that, but it's not likely. We've been shite all season and seem to be getting worse. Kane being back helps a bit but it's the midfield that's the real issue.

2-0 Dundee, Moussa double.

part timer

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

But you went in to great detail when the 2 transfers happened, explaining how they had been anticipated and the gaps already filled. I’d have thought a manager of Davidson’s ability would take these losses in his stride.

I actually fear they may get the win they need against us. 

However I'm a pessimistic c**t.

Davidson will probably get it right.

Same team we should be playing during week unless injuries then just straight swaps and hopefully keep the same shape and should be a straight forward home win

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

To me, to you etc.

The whole Hasslehoff tried to pump my missus story still intrigues me Tam.

Did he just try and not actually get his tip in?

Might Rider?

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

To me, to you etc.

I’m obviously not up to date with what went on. The last I read you were boasting yer Mrs pumped the Hoff, were you just spoofing 🤔