Celtic Vs Aberdeen - 28/11

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

FTFY.

It’s pretty wild how many posters bring up religion in a match thread while telling us it has no place in football. 

Especially when it’s an old trope used to dismiss legitimate complaints about the treatment of said religion (as in outside of football)

Religion wasn’t mentioned but you’re using it against another poster… very strange behaviour 

Edited by Clown Job

Guest Bob Mahelp

I was at the game and that's the first of me seeing the McGregor goal this morning. Like many, I was stuck behind that big, massive fucking pillar and the first I knew of the goal was the disco lights. 

I don't think we deserved anything out of the game, but there's no doubt that we're cursed in many different ways this season. 

That freak goal simply wouldn't have happened to any other side in the league. 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

It’s pretty wild how many posters bring up religion in a match thread while telling us it has no place in football. 

Especially when it’s an old trope used to dismiss legitimate complaints about the treatment of said religion (as in outside of football)

Religion wasn’t mentioned but you’re using it against another poster… very strange behaviour 

The guys a cock