Celtic Vs Aberdeen - 28/11

Just now, bennett said:

Kyogo is the victim, gotcha. 

Well done.

Even I didn't think anyone could turn that observation into something worthy of shite like that.

That it's you - whom I consider to be a reasonably balanced poster on these subjects - speaks volumes about the lack of objectivity in even the best of Sevco's support.

18 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Has he though?

Probably more the case that after his initial burst of success, defenders have been told to hit him anyway they legally can, and Kyogo is finding out that the game is a little more - industrial - in these parts.

Let's not begin to suggest that defenders in Scotland are anything more honest than cheating, conniving b*****ds.

They may not be Claudio Gentile, but they certainly aren't Giacinto Fachetti.

He’s undoubtedly using the extra care, quite rightly, that referees are giving to head injuries to his advantage more than any other player I’ve seen this season. As can be seen in replays, he’s at it. And he kicked out at David Bates today off the ball.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Bates dived in both boxes to con the ref in the 1st half, he’s also a cheating c**t. 

You’re  the backing your player, I’m backing mine. If you can’t see that the Celtic player, stupidly, sticks out his foot for Bates to fall over, and that on the replay Kyogo kicks Bates on the back of the leg with the ball miles away, then you obviously weren’t wearing your glasses today.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Far too early for anyone to be talking about relegation battles IMO. We're 5th off the bottom, sixth off of 5th. 

Of the teams below and around us, the only one I've been impressed by when we played them was County.

And they’re bottom….

19 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You’re  the backing your player, I’m backing mine. If you can’t see that the Celtic player, stupidly, sticks out his foot for Bates to fall over, and that on the replay Kyogo kicks Bates on the back of the leg with the ball miles away, then you obviously weren’t wearing your glasses today.

Abada was sloppy but pulled back, bates played for it and won it.

Missed the Kyogo incident so I’ll have to take your word on that. 

1 hour ago, kent_don said:

There was a spell, must have been around the last ten minutes - where Kyogo fell over 3 times. Played the whole ‘in agony/in pain’ routine and seconds later was running full pelt for the ball again. Was all a bit embarrassing. 

Aye, he’s done it a few times already in his short stint here.

Cheat. The penalty against Livingston was embarrassingly bad.

Great player, but a wee con man. 

48 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Abada was sloppy but pulled back, bates played for it and won it.

I was watching on Celtic TV and they replayed the incident, but made absolutely no comment on it. 

CELTIC fans again valiantly demonstrated their opposition to the potential appointment of Bernard Higgins by staging a Parkhead sit-in after the win over Aberdeen.

The former police commander is thought to be in line for a senior role at the club – much to many of the Hoops supporters’ severe displeasure

Higgins was heavily involved in establishing the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act in 2012 that targeted Celtic fans and saw many groups heavily scrutinised.

Celtic chairman Ian Bankier refused to rule out the possibility of Higgins being appointed during the recent club AGM.

In response more than 2000 Hoops fans groups have written an open letter to acting chief exec Michael Nicholson making their feelings known and promising a strong response.

Tic supporters demonstrated at the recent away match with Dundee by throwing tennis balls on to the Dens Park pitch.

And today a large number of them in the North Curve area of the ground refused to leave at full-time after the win over Aberdeen.

A banner was unfurled that read: “Bernard Higgins is the threat to health and safety”.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

32 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I was watching on Celtic TV and they replayed the incident, but made absolutely no comment on it. 

I have no skin in this game but there was a kick which I thought was as needless as it was gratuitous 

42 minutes ago, bennett said:

CELTIC fans again valiantly demonstrated their opposition to the potential appointment of Bernard Higgins by staging a Parkhead sit-in after the win over Aberdeen.

The former police commander is thought to be in line for a senior role at the club – much to many of the Hoops supporters’ severe displeasure

Higgins was heavily involved in establishing the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act in 2012 that targeted Celtic fans and saw many groups heavily scrutinised.

They probably believe this.