Celtic Vs Aberdeen - 28/11

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Should have a couple in your for column today then.

From where i was Ramirez looked very late in on Hart and the penalty looked soft with the player appearing to kick Abada, granted i haven’t seen it back yet.

Apart from that though it was pretty straightforward win, the McGregor goal was banterific 

Ramirez was entitled to go for that ball. Hart got there first and it was a foul. The rest was attention seeking from a fanny. 

Bates didn't kick Abada but he "made sure there was contact" . I'm usually annoyed when we concede those ones but i guess you guys aren't so used to it. 

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Nah.

You’re only 2 points above 11th place and have played a game more than everyone else.

Id have said you’re right in there. Granted, you’ll have seen a lot more of Aberdeen than me but from what I’ve seen you’re not any better than the rest of the teams below you.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

You’re only 2 points above 11th place and have played a game more than everyone else.

Id have said you’re right in there. Granted, you’ll have seen a lot more of Aberdeen than me but from what I’ve seen you’re not any better than the rest of the teams below you.

Far too early for anyone to be talking about relegation battles IMO. We're 5th off the bottom, sixth off of 5th. 

Of the teams below and around us, the only one I've been impressed by when we played them was County.

34 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Should have a couple in your for column today then.

From where i was Ramirez looked very late in on Hart and the penalty looked soft with the player appearing to kick Abada, granted i haven’t seen it back yet.

Apart from that though it was pretty straightforward win, the McGregor goal was banterific 

Hart hurt himself in the fall, with Ramirez putting in a normal challenge on a goalkeeper. Nothing to see there. The Celtic player stuck out his leg and Bates fell over it, so a penalty.

Kyogo kicks Bates off the ball, minimum yellow, potential red. Offsides in the build up to the winning goal in my eyes, although Celtic TV didn't replay it, so I’ll wait to confirm that entry. When we have the ball about 25 yards from your goal the referee blows the final whistle. Never happens usually.

So nothing on the bit of paper with decisions which went against you today, and two, potentially three, in my notebook of decisions in your favour.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Hart hurt himself in the fall, with Ramirez putting in a normal challenge on a goalkeeper. Nothing to see there. The Celtic player stuck out his leg and Bates fell over it, so a penalty.

Kyogo kicks Bates off the ball, minimum yellow, potential red. Offsides in the build up to the winning goal in my eyes, although Celtic TV didn't replay it, so I’ll wait to confirm that entry. When we have the ball about 25 yards from your goal the referee blows the final whistle. Never happens usually.

So nothing on the bit of paper with decisions which went against you today, and two, potentially three, in my notebook of decisions in your favour.

C7DCB296-B723-4A2E-8D82-7CAE4E4135CB.png

Aberdeen are a poor team,didn't think Celtic played well either we played better on Thursday.
Again a stop start game no real flow to the game,Again Celtic players getting no protection from the ref.
Never a penalty IMO, Welsh had a better game today took more responsibility on the ball.Forrest did more than Abada Jota still the shinning light keeping us going.
Great tribute to Bertie again, police Scotland need to have a good look at themselves fecking disgrace. 

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ramirez,Ferguson and Samuels should've been booked IMO. plus Bates for diving.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Kyogo is a great player, undoubtedly, but f**k me, he’s a cheating wee c**t. 

8 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Kyogo is a great player, undoubtedly, but f**k me, he’s a cheating wee c**t. 

When he first came over to Celtic, I thought that he was a breath of fresh air into our game. Superb player and appeared to be extremely respectful to everyone. He’s still a superb player obviously, but he’s very quickly turned into a cheating, conniving b*st*rd.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

When he first came over to Celtic, I thought that he was a breath of fresh air into our game. Superb player and appeared to be extremely respectful to everyone. He’s still a superb player obviously, but he’s very quickly turned into a cheating, conniving b*st*rd.

But he picked up the litter on the pitch that one time.

37 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That’s some take, i almost feel like i’m being whooshed doubly so now i’ve seen the “penalty” and a few other incidents

Clever play from the player but it’s soft as shite and if the shoe is on the other foot your on here doing your nut about how we get everything and you get f**k all

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Has he though?

Probably more the case that after his initial burst of success, defenders have been told to hit him anyway they legally can, and Kyogo is finding out that the game is a little more - industrial - in these parts.

Let's not begin to suggest that defenders in Scotland are anything more honest than cheating, conniving b*****ds.

They may not be Claudio Gentile, but they certainly aren't Giacinto Fachetti.

Edited by Barney Rubble

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Has he though?

Probably more the case that after his initial burst of success, defenders have been told to hit him anyway they legally can, and Kyogo is finding out that the game is a little more - industrial - in these parts.

Let's not begin to suggest that defenders in Scotland are anything more honest than cheating, conniving b*****ds.

Kyogo is the victim, gotcha.