Celtic Vs Aberdeen - 28/11

Couldn't see a match thread for this. 

Hoping Celtic's midweek exertions may have taken a fair bit out of them. No idea how we'll line up. Ferguson in for Ojo a certainty. Bates supposedly back so maybe McCrorie to RWB, Bates, Brown and McKenzie across the back and Campbell at LWB. Just have the massive fear about Gurr being anywhere near the team against Celtic. Then again the guy that replaced him against Utd was miles worse. 

Either a comfortable Celtic win or us to hang in the game for long enough to force Father Clancy to give them a dodgy pen/send Brown off/score a diving header himself. 

Wonder what the guys and gals in the IRA jackets will be protesting about this week? A couple of suggestions from me are the price of petrol, or the scarcity of green beans at my local Tesco. Or if they want to stick to football, “We Are All Ojo.”

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Wonder what the guys and gals in the IRA jackets will be protesting about this week? A couple of suggestions from me are the price of petrol, or the scarcity of green beans at my local Tesco. Or if they want to stick to football, “We Are All Ojo.”

'IRA jackets'

Fucking state of this 😂😂

Could be a real pumping here, especially if Bates is playing. 

I'd like to see us have a go though and I'm hoping he plays brown at the back to try and marshall that defence.

Lewis

Mcrorie.       Brown.       Mackenzie

Campbell  Ferguson. Mcgeough Hayes.            Hedges.         Ramirez.        Watkins

13 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The goon brigade? Has anyone got a photo of when they turned up at Tynecastle and got chased away by a few overweight da’s? 😄

One of them was wearing a handbag. 🤣

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

Could be a real pumping here, especially if Bates is playing. 

I'd like to see us have a go though and I'm hoping he plays brown at the back to try and marshall that defence.

Lewis

Mcrorie.       Brown.       Mackenzie

Campbell  Ferguson. Mcgeough Hayes.            Hedges.         Ramirez.        Watkins

The infamous 3 - 7 formation?

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Love it how diddies think that every Celtic fan under 30 is the Green Brigade. Diddy fans are funny. 

At least some of them are helpful enough to wear trackie tops telling us they are “ultras” though. 🤣

BFA9AD32-F1D4-4B58-AF11-D67E886A3149.png

15 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Remember your notebook