what do you do on a saturday?

36 minutes ago, Mark Knopfler said:

Me, Eric Clapton, Leo Sawyer, Paul McCartney and Gary Barlow usually go and walk our dogs down the beach. We bring a load of frisbees.

Hiya Eric. How's the kia??

I normally get the shopping and then take part in a wholesome family activity like a walk or trip to the park. Then we will have a family dinner and put the wee man in bed before a quiet night of either watching a film, reading a book or maybe playing a board game.

On the first Saturday of the month I tidy up the house and then go to asda for a food shop

On the second Saturday of the month I lie in bed all day hungover following my monthly work night out the night before. I generally spend most of the day wanking until I’m blue in the face.

On the third Saturday of the month, I’m at home for the weekend so I usually play golf with my dad and brother.

On the fourth Saturday of the month, I go to the pub with my neighbour.

If it’s a five week month I just chill on the extra Saturday. 

I’m off to the pub with my neighbour Lewis now. 

Edited by Donathan

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I normally get the shopping and then take part in a wholesome family activity like a walk or trip to the park. Then we will have a family dinner and put the wee man in bed before a quiet night of either watching a film, reading a book or maybe playing a board game.

You really are a psychopath in the making.