Accies vs Pars - Sat 4th Dec

On 03/12/2021 at 10:57, Stoo61 said:

Easy enough win on Saturday I reckon. 

There are teams, we were one of them, that are so shite that even a mediocre half arsed performance all but guarantees you 3 points. 

Like when Morton came to East End last time. 

From what I hear, and the little ive seen, Accies, like Ayr United, are currently one of those teams.

I can only surmise its the "chucked it" mentality that can happen down here at the bottom end of the Championship.  

dd0.png

Fortunately Accies are just as toothless up front as we are in the middle of the park. Absolutely fucking pish. I wouldn’t mind if the full team was replaced in January. Not one of them showing or giving a flying f*ck about getting us up the park. Very passive. Kai Kennedy easily the most overrated footballer we have ever had. Would be content with Edwards never pulling on a jersey again.

Yogi needs to seriously get a grip on this and make changes.

Pars without Dom Thomas is genuinely a fucking sobering experience. As bad or worse than anything under Grant and if we weren’t playing such a poor side we’d be getting skelped.

Has to be right up there with the most boring and shite 45 minutes I’ve seen in my entire life. We have been *atrocious* with Edwards, Comrie and MacDonald all looking like League 2 standard.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

Utter garbage. Incredibly disappointing stuff from us. Dorrans and Todd doesn't work as a central two. Kennedy is an utter shitehawk. Edwards is very poor.

We have nothing going forward  We've given them far too much just in front of our box, and fortunately they haven't taken advantage.

Massive improvement needed second half.