Accies vs Pars - Sat 4th Dec

I thought we probably deserved to beat Dunfermline in September and that second half sparked a decent run of performances (other than Partick) until the Morton blow sent us into a spiral.

I appreciate that Dunfermline might be better now and I've not seen them since that game. We might actually have better players back (Hamilton, Martin and Moyo didn't play that game) but are now a worse team. Other than CB, we also have very, very limited options so are just expecting the same team to be fielded every week with Moyo or Ryan sometimes playing instead of Smith or Redfern.

On 02/12/2021 at 16:21, FuzzyBear said:

The thing is this might have been a good game to reduce the prices to £12.

They are already literally giving away free tickets to everyone with a season ticket.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

7 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

He  would be doing much better if Mr Process wasn't constantly playing him as a right winger/midfielder instead of where he should be playing.

I absolutely hate when managers play strikers as wingers! Allan Johnston did it a few times with Ryan too. Frustrating!

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I absolutely hate when managers play strikers as wingers! Allan Johnston did it a few times with Ryan too. Frustrating!

It's what AJ does (playing folk out of position) .... it's his thing .... unfortunately ..... and he's still doing it. 🙁

Edited by Otis Blue

He's had decent games out there but I think he and Moyo would work better in a pair. Taylor wants a three-man midfield, though, and with Ryan only really working on the right if out wide, it then means Lewis Smith has to play out of position or be on the bench.

We very much resemble a team that changed managers midway through the transfer window and had no overarching strategy.

11 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Fairly sickening to walk part a group of Sevco fans waiting for their supporters’ bus in Dunfermline this morning.

Glory hunting c***s.

Normally thick as shit chavs that support Rangers and come from the Town. Lower class of person.

Andy Ryan on the bench (which only contains five players). Jamie Hamilton at right-back will never work in the long-term, I reckon, but there's literally no one else.

Fulton, Want, Stirling, Matheson, Hughes, Shiels, Spence and McGowan all missing.