Accies vs Pars - Sat 4th Dec

5 hours ago, Leedafc said:

Only been to Hamilton once, that Stephen Kenny season 😳 whats the deal, how far from train station, Any decent pubs nearby ? Etc etc anything suggestions would be appreciated 

We’re going to Hamilton West which is apparently a 5 minute walk to the ground. Probably have a couple of drinks in Glasgow.

10 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Won't know until Saturday AM if I'll be able to make this game - will tickets be on sale for away fans before the game? Can't see anything on their website & no answer when I called just now.

They have been for other away teams so assume that will be the case again. Will try and confirm.

The thing is this might have been a good game to reduce the prices to £12. Would have vastly improved the gate and would have been a wee thanks/apology for the recent debacles.

Would be surprised if there are more than 400 in home end om Saturday.

Thought I would put my usual post on here, especially for Yummy Fur

Easy win for Dunfermline. It will be men against lightweight wee boys, especially in midfield. Our home record is abysmal and we love conceding late goals. That and the fact that we cannot score either means only 1 winner.

Then we go to bottom of league where we will stay until end of season. Home crowd lucky if we have 600 there. Manager will talk pish at the post match, boys gave everything, we keep making defensive errors, thought we deserved something from game and any other cliche you can think of.

And Mcgowan will still not give a flying feck

Edited by smc4761
spelling

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We just lost to Auchinleck Talbot.

Look, I get how annoying it must be when opposition fans on here constantly talk their side down and predict doom and gloom in the match threads but I have seen absolutely NOTHING in the last few weeks to even hint at us getting a result here or, longer term, staying in this division.

The off the field stuff with McGowan is also weighing heavily at the moment so I think our fans can be forgiven for not exactly seeing the bright side ATM.

We've only just managed to rid ourselves of that completely helpless attitude ourselves. We're not exactly out of the woods either. We have had a couple of massive wins in the last couple of weeks but we're still sitting with just 2 wins out of 15 league games this season, one less than Accies. 

I'd be bitterly disappointed not to win on Saturday, but we haven't exactly shown much to say that this should/will be a comfortable stroll.  

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We just lost to Auchinleck Talbot.

Look, I get how annoying it must be when opposition fans on here constantly talk their side down and predict doom and gloom in the match threads but I have seen absolutely NOTHING in the last few weeks to even hint at us getting a result here or, longer term, staying in this division.

The off the field stuff with McGowan is also weighing heavily at the moment so I think our fans can be forgiven for not exactly seeing the bright side ATM.

You’re a brilliant poster but unfortunately you’re at your best when Accies are pish.

Easy enough win on Saturday I reckon. 

There are teams, we were one of them, that are so shite that even a mediocre half arsed performance all but guarantees you 3 points. 

Like when Morton came to East End last time. 

From what I hear, and the little ive seen, Accies, like Ayr United, are currently one of those teams.

I can only surmise its the "chucked it" mentality that can happen down here at the bottom end of the Championship.  

Edited by Stoo61