Montrose v Diamonds - 4 December 2021

Absolute lottery if this goes ahead.

5 more months to play it.

Trees down all round Montrose.

Will be lucky if they didn't run out of balls after 10 mins. Common sense has to prevail.

I only stay about 1/2 mile away and no even considering going out in that.

Lights just on at LP so hopefully inspection taking place

29 minutes ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

It's a bit of a joke really. I just hope people realise this is the SPFL's fault, sitting wringing their hands whilst the rest of the country battens down the hatches for a rough night. The club can do nothing without their say-so.

It should have been the cup replay that was shunted to midweek rather than the league game, and it wasn't the SPFL who made that particular call, but yes, the sensible thing for the SPFL to have done would have been to call this off hours ago. If it does start, it's unlikely to finish. If it does finish, it's likely to be a farcical game. 

Still bad in Montrose? Was going to make the trip from Perth as I’ve nothing better to do with my evening, but don’t think I’ll bother now
Roads getting closed all over the place and the wind seems to be picking up. Wouldn't bother tbh.

8 minutes ago, Aidan said:
14 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:
Still bad in Montrose? Was going to make the trip from Perth as I’ve nothing better to do with my evening, but don’t think I’ll bother now

Roads getting closed all over the place and the wind seems to be picking up. Wouldn't bother tbh.

Cheers for the response, will get it on PPV!

Is there any chance of the stream being fixed ?

What an utter farce this has been from start to finish 

My take would be that stream fixing is outwith the power of anyone at Montrose. Perhaps, anyone in the UK.

Notwithstanding, after a cancelled and not fully refunded , train ticket at the weekend and tonight's disappointment, I am not over enamoured with things. A hefty defeat would add to that.

Edited by diamondman