Montrose v Diamonds - 4 December 2021

21 minutes ago, MO7S said:

Ah but!  Ah but!  It's a BBC forecast so not likely to be accurate.  Forecast from knowledgeable experts please.  😉

Metoffice is what I'm pinning my hopes on for Dumfries tomorrow. Currently quite different to what BBC are claiming.

Hope your game goes ahead if not wild. Our last visit to LP was extremely windy, especially first half.

Should be a great contest between two quality teams. Wouldn't like to call a winner. Montrose's defence doesn't let much past it that's for sure!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

28 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

So you want to drop a striker for a. Midfielder, so change our formation and shape? Go one up top, which would be McGill if no other personell changes then? 

It's a opinion not a attack on Smith, he certainly would be good to bring on, my opinion is McInroy is  far better midfielder than Smith is a striker, 

31 minutes ago, PortyMo said:

You guys had better wrap up warm. Away fans on open terrace due to the antics of some bams on a previous visit.

Ah, the famous antics from a previous visit that no one would tell what happened? 

I've no dout we have an unsavoury element in our support but it makes me laugh the lack of evidence. 

53 minutes ago, The clean living guy said:

Ah, the famous antics from a previous visit that no one would tell what happened? 

I've no dout we have an unsavoury element in our support but it makes me laugh the lack of evidence. 

i'm pretty sure the antics were described on previous P&B threads but were removed by admin

4 hours ago, Kenny_m said:

Says Main stand

The strength and direction the wind and rain is coming from you'd be worse off in the stand.  I've just come from the MFC site and game is  currently on.  I live about 500 metres from Links Park.  I'm confident it will be cancelled.

2 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Just purchased the stream despite my earlier doubts but I think the game might be better called off given the Barra scenario . Would seem dangerous to ask a team ( cant see many away fans going!) to travel such a distance in such circumstances. Hope Montrose FC make a wise decision.

MFC will only do what the ref tells them as regards the game going ahead.