Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Could we see McTominay be Tierney's replacement more than Cooper is? Have him be the adventurous CB with Hickey coming inside a lot.

I also think we'll miss Tierney's recover pace behind Hanley which obvs doesn't get spoken about as much as his attacking output but has saved us a few times.

Anybody got a link for this? I'll pay Sky if I have to, but I really don't want to
Just do it man. Any time I try to stream I inevitably get a buffer just as the striker's about to pull the trigger [emoji20]

Too big a game for that pish.

Also: now TV doing a £14.99 deal for a month's pass, so that would cover you for Wales too

5 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Just do it man. Any time I try to stream I inevitably get a buffer just as the striker's about to pull the trigger emoji20.png

Also: now TV doing a £14.99 deal for a month's pass, so that would cover you for Wales too

But if it ends up being Wales v Ukraine I'll be double pissed off

6 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Just do it man. Any time I try to stream I inevitably get a buffer just as the striker's about to pull the trigger emoji20.png

Wales game is on STV according to this site

D7A240E8-BDAE-40D1-AF17-D9C6BDE491B0.png

11 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Anybody got a link for this? I'll pay Sky if I have to, but I really don't want to

I've just swallowed my pride and chucked £18 at Sky to see this.  Hope its worth it ... getintaethem!

4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

100% sure

What would the front 3 even be?

Won’t be a traditional 4-3-3, but I wouldn’t be totally shocked if it’s a 4-3-1-2 with McGinn just off Dykes and Adams. 

I’m 80% sure it’s McTominay in a back 3 (3-4-1-2) 

Genuinely think Ukraine will be out in this one. Its too big emotionally etc coupled with the shit preparation. Get out there with a high tempo and start beating your man lads. Every tackle, every header, every time you lose the ball, hound them.

Get. Fucking. Intae them!