Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

I’ve been in the queue for an hour, which is when the website suddenly worked having been down all morning, and am showing as 45 mins away. Not holding out much hope but I’ve no idea at all how anyone could’ve got in much quicker than me.

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Was in the queue for about 12 mins at 0930. 2 tickets secured.

Still waiting on the mail with the tickets but the authorisation for the money is already showing on my card so that’s promising.

Similar for me, joined the queue about 09:35 and got through about 09:50ish. My confirmation came through in my junk so worth checking there.

Fair to say I’m raging seeing guys joining the queue at 9:30 with tickets bought. An hour and 4 mins (and counting) for me. Not through yet.

Not really much that can be done now but clearly the system has done me over. Ah well.

1 minute ago, Paco said:

Fair to say I’m raging seeing guys joining the queue at 9:30 with tickets bought. An hour and 4 mins (and counting) for me. Not through yet.

Not really much that can be done now but clearly the system has done me over. Ah well.

I joined @9.57am thinking you couldn’t buy before 10am, I’m now down to estimated time of 24 mins from over an hour @9.57am. Hoping there is something left when I finally get in but not looking good. 

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

I Joined at 9:30 and got in fairly swiftly but then couldn’t click on anything apart from area of stadium. I logged out at 10:10 and now in a queue again. 

20 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Was in the queue for about 12 mins at 0930. 2 tickets secured.

Still waiting on the mail with the tickets but the authorisation for the money is already showing on my card so that’s promising.

That's a relief, thanks for the update I was struggling to focus wondering if you had got your tickets.