Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Che Adams needs to be binned. I've no idea what he brings.

He's weak, no threat,  can't hold the ball up and doesn't even look that quick.

I think he brings more than Dykes.

1 minute ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

We’ve been subjected to some shite over the years but that was the shitey-ist of the shite. Not afraid to say that Clark should be clearing his desk shortly, consistently getting it wrong in big games.

I suspect you may have over-estimated our ability to compete at a "world" level.  

Just now, kent_don said:

Clarke got it wrong and changed it too late. What was going on with Souttar at the end? Was he seriously going to come on?

I could understand the idea of putting a CB on as a big target man if you’re completely out of options, but we literally had Ross Stewart on the bench who’s been banging the goals in for Sunderland 

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Ukraine beat Wales, Ukraine pummelled by Putin and surrender their place. Wales go to Qatar.

6 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Pat Nevin

Former Scotland winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

"This is a moment of real beauty for Ukraine."

f**k off!!!

6 minutes ago, Binos said:

Scotland 0 Czech  2

Scotland 1 Croatia 3

Scotland 1 Ukraine 3

Outclassed at home in big games by three average outfits

Quite possibly 3 of the worst posts ever

To rub salt in the wound, the other half says "how did it go?", then says a token "oh, that's a shame" and then goes back to caring more about the Great British Sewing Bee.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I can’t get over Clarke:

a) playing McTominay at CB and watching Ukraine pass round him all night because he can’t hold his position

b) not realising that it wasn’t working and taking sixty minutes to change to four at the back

c) sticking Grant Hanley up front for the last ten when we’ve Ross Stewart on the bench

d) clearly not having the slightest fucking clue what Ukraine we’re going to do.

This defeat is on him and him alone.

McTominay was not that impressive attacking wise either.

The defense cannot seem to organise themselves. Shades of all change and back to year zero. RWB is a problem in the short term. Tierney was missed , as expected.

Too many garbage " crosses "

Craig Gordon was BRILLIANT

Scotland would be better playing fucking Robbie Muirhead up top than that shite. At least every now and then he decides he's going to be Ibra for 10 seconds in between invisible performances akin to Adams tonight. 

Christie was a standout in the 2nd half and can consider himself unlucky have been benched to accommodate either of the front two. 

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

To rub salt in the wound, the other half says "how did it go?", then says a token "oh, that's a shame" and then goes back to caring more about the Great British Sewing Bee.

You are going to be raging in November when you are watching the World Cup and asks "are scotland in this?"

9 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Pat Nevin

Former Scotland winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

"This is a moment of real beauty for Ukraine."

f**k off!!!

Had a quick read of the initial match report on the BBC website and it reads like Ukraine are the home nation. Utterly pathetic. 

I wonder if Wales will roll out the red carpet for them as much as we have done?