Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Treating them with far too much respect, combined with them actually being good on the ball, as well as our defenders being chronic. Few changes required. Referee has been questionable at times.

Well the French channel  L'Equipe is showing 2 games, ours and the one at Wembley. They keep cutting betwen them, the Wembley game getting about 90% of the coverage. Grr, as if the score wasn't bad enough.  

Edited by cyderspaceman

Guest Flash
1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Dykes is a fucking mess. 

Should take him off. It might also force them to stop lumping it.

We just need to commit to a proper game plan. Our defence isn't playing deep enough to sit in and slog it out,  leaving too much space for Ukraine to exploit.

Making it worse, the midfield is playing too deep and not closing down or pressurising Ukraine to any effect. Either drop back properly, or step right up.

Dykes has won plenty of flick ons but Adams rarely gets near them. Ryan Fraser is our only player who's effective running beyond Dykes. Without him I'd take Dykes off for Christie, who I'd tell to press like hell. 

It's far from over yet though.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Hickey been poor

Defence been poor

Midfield been poor

Personally, I don’t think dykes and adams work together up front. I’d have adams with either christie or armstrong off him with mcginn.

Thank f**k for Craig Gordon

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
I have confidence Clark will sort this out for the second half, but its very uphill now. They can break on us effectively.

Who do you bring on though?

Christie for Dykes and possibly O’Donnell for Hickey.