Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

27 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I've been promoted to ticket organiser with my mates. How simple is it to group them together? Is there just an option to pop others' membership numbers in then you can pick the number of seats together?

Fantastic pricing structure it must be said

Log into your account, then click on 'Friends & Family'. In order to add someone you have to enter their SSC number, surname & postcode.

18 minutes ago, bleedingums said:

So what actually happens if Russia invade Ukraine? Do both of them get punted? If they do, are they replaced by other teams or do Scotland and Poland get a bye?

Russia presumably won’t get punted.

Ukraine might if the country no longer exists 

I’m fairly new to going to Scotland games. What are the odds I get a ticket for this? I’ve been to pretty much every home game since Cyprus, will my loyalty points help at all in getting tickets? Managed to get a ticket for the playoff with Israel but obviously that never happened with fans anyways

going to all the nations league home games anyways and also ireland away (but in the home end probably, unless by some miracle i get an away ticket) 

Edited by candycelt

I’m fairly new to going to Scotland games. What are the odds I get a ticket for this? I’ve been to pretty much every home game since Cyprus, will my loyalty points help at all in getting tickets? Managed to get a ticket for the playoff with Israel but obviously that never happened with fans anyways

going to all the nations league home games anyways and also ireland away (but in the home end probably, unless by some miracle i get an away ticket) 

If you have a membership you’ll get one. If not, you may be struggling.

Just now, lubo_blaha said:

If you have a membership you’ll get one. If not, you may be struggling.

Nah I’ve not got membership but was thinking of getting one. Is it worth it for the money you pay? Seen theres 32k members now so might need to get a membership if I want to keep going to the games, its fucking expensive though man

On 22/01/2022 at 17:50, bleedingums said:

So what actually happens if Russia invade Ukraine? Do both of them get punted? If they do, are they replaced by other teams or do Scotland and Poland get a bye?

We get Israel.

7 hours ago, candycelt said:

Nah I’ve not got membership but was thinking of getting one. Is it worth it for the money you pay? Seen theres 32k members now so might need to get a membership if I want to keep going to the games, its fucking expensive though man

I'd say it depends, probably on how many home games you'll go to in general. That being said - a few of my pals have been hassling me to get them tickets. Setting aside that it's no easier for me to get a ticket for them in the general sale, I just put to them - if a week before the game I was able to get you a ticket for £80 would you take it? The answer is pretty much always yes, so I'd say just join. There's a fair few of them gonna gamble on the general sale but I suspect there will be a fair few disappointments given there'll be, what, 15,000 available? 

You’d be guaranteed a Ukraine ticket at least and you get a fiver off each game as a member so that’s £20 back. There’s also the bonus of building up home points which will put you in a better position if you’re looking to do away games in future.

The membership has pretty much paid for itself for those who bought it at the start of this qualifying campaign but I appreciate its not as good value for money now we’re into the last year of it though.

Q&A with Ukraine's head coach - nothing really that interesting, but thought I'd post it in case it informs anyone else.

How will our team prepare for the match against Scotland?

We will meet in March in Kiev. Let's go through the collection. On March 22, the team will be tested at COVID and then fly to Glasgow.

Have you decided to abandon the foreign trip?

Alas, the situation with the epidemic makes its adjustments not only in our lives, but also in our plans, the plans of football and the national team. We do not want to risk not getting into some incomprehensible situation related to quarantine or other issues.

What is the work plan of your coaching staff before the team is assembled?

We will watch matches, study the condition of the guys. From February 9 to 20, I plan to attend the training camp of our teams in Turkey. There will be more detailed work, let's see in what condition the guys that are candidates for the national team.

Do you visit Dynamo and Shakhtar?

Not only that, I want and plan to see all our teams.

Was there any information that you also want to visit the Atalanta training camp for an internship in February?

Yes, there were such plans. But, most likely, it will not work now. The rules of entry into the European Union are constantly changing. Italy has introduced a booster dose of vaccination. Therefore, all these points create difficulties. We will have to postpone this trip for now.

Do you keep in touch with our legionnaires?

Of course. Every two weeks I call the guys, communicate in person, find out how they are doing, how the situation in the clubs.

They have problems with playing practice.

Unfortunately, yes. We see that Andrei Yarmolenko does not play, Alexander Zinchenko is not always in the squad, Ruslan Malinovsky did not play, Eduard Sobol's coach has changed and Eduard does not play. Of course, there are problems with this. But I hope that the situation on this issue will improve during this month. We are worried about them, the whole country is worried about them.

How many players will fly to Scotland for the playoffs against the British?

We made visas for 36 football players.

Will all of them go to Britain?

I will decide on the final composition and number of players closer to the date of the training camp. For now, I will think, watch, decide.

Ukraine NT Manager

https://meta-ratings.com.ua/blog/britanskie-vizy-sdelali-dlya-36-chelovek-petrakov-o-planakh-sbornoy-i-problemakh-legionerov/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=metaratingsua