Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Get Fraser to f**k. He's had like two ok games for us and in our formation he doesn't fit in.

He was utter gubbins anytime I've seen him play wing back and as a deep playing striker? Nah.

I’d say he’s our best attacking player when fit and on form, although he hasn’t been either of those recently and out system doesn’t really suit him. He was excellent playing off the striker in some of the lockdown games though.

It’s a shame that he seems to have reverted to his previous attitude towards Scotland as he seemed to have knuckled down since Clarke came in. That arsehole Eddie Howe is clearly having an influence on him.

21 minutes ago, COM_Shepard said:

If you are a member of the SSC what are the maximum number of tickets will you be able to buy for the Ukraine game? 

15 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Pretty sure it’s only 1 in the pre-sale for SSC members

What would the situation be for a junior member? Our son (age 14) got a membership bought for him as a Christmas present, but no one else in the family is a member. 
If he was able to buy a ticket in the pre-sale, would he also be able to get one for an accompanying adult or would he have to wait for the general sale?

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Surprised that I was able to join the SSC today. Normally there's a waiting list.

Absolutely buzzing now. 

The are encouraging to join the SSC. https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/world-cup-play-off-uefa-nations-league-ticket-sale-announced/?rid=13925 

Had a look on the Loyalty points and after the Denmark game there was 33,711 members of the Supporters club which 9135 haven't went to a game.  

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

That 4 match package is a great price. Fair fucks to the sfa on this occasion.

Yeah I was really pleased when I saw it. I’m normally in the West stand so £18 a game is tremendous value.

On 14/01/2022 at 13:42, Funky Nosejob said:

What would the situation be for a junior member? Our son (age 14) got a membership bought for him as a Christmas present, but no one else in the family is a member. 
If he was able to buy a ticket in the pre-sale, would he also be able to get one for an accompanying adult or would he have to wait for the general sale?

Wondering the same