Alloa Athletic v Bonnyrigg Rose

Waspie

21 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

I can tell you that I was last in the ground and everyone cleared off well before Barry had came out for a quick presser. But there was still one other journalist about.

Some of these folk who get in free are right arseholes, and that's just me.

No comment on your club doctoring the attendance figures to cheat Bonnyrigg out of the correct amount they’d be due from the shared gate receipts?

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

No comment on your club doctoring the attendance figures to cheat Bonnyrigg out of the correct amount they’d be due from the shared gate receipts?

That'll be pretty easy to prove, surely. It's not like we were packing out the Maracanã or anything.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I mentioned during the commentary that it looked fairly empty. The area behind the goal was closed and the away stand still wasn't full so claims of 600 Bonnyrigg fans seems ridiculously optimistic.

Our end was noticeably sparse as I assume season ticket holders didn't fancy the £18 and the community passes weren't valid.

PPV was the worst ever audience figures too.

Have to completely agree with the Bonnyrigg fans, £18 for a third round Scottish Cup game between a League 1 and Lowland League team is embarrassing. 

The fact we had almost 700 fans at home against Montrose two weeks ago and less than half of that today. 

Mike Mulraney the Vice Chairman of the SFA and that is his attitude to fans, it is people like him that will kill lower league Scottish Football. 

Expected more from Bonnyrigg today given their runaway form in the Lowland League but seen it loads of times with Alloa against SPL sides when you look forward to a game and the team never turns up. 

A routine win and great to see Andy Graham back.

Edited by Magic Hat

I can tell you that I was last in the ground and everyone cleared off well before Barry had came out for a quick presser. But there was still one other journalist about.
Some of these folk who get in free are right arseholes, and that's just me.

As another one of the arseholes who gets in for free I didn’t have any issues last week at all. I mean I ended up making a few trips between the home end and away end, but the stewards couldn’t have been any more friendly. Always a fan of clubs that let me stand/sit with my dad but still let me round to do my job at quarter to five too.

Quite often I see folk involved with club media (especially) looking for special treatment, or who act surprised when they can’t act at away games like they can at home where they might have it as access all areas. I’m not saying that’s the case here. It’s more just an observation from experience.