Brechin City V Darvel...........Monday night TV Stars

At least the chairman got his Scottish home time he was craving.

Came across as an arrogant swine at the half time interview, criticising their park and talking like they were already through, Darvel really don’t do themselves any favours.

4 hours ago, geo87 said:

Came across as an arrogant swine at the half time interview, criticising their park and talking like they were already through, Darvel really don’t do themselves any favours.

Hes full of mince lol 

Mon the papers 

9 hours ago, geo87 said:

Our players are really looking forward to visiting this magical place he has created at Darvel.  Especially the personal charging sockets for their phones. 

He honestly thinks that it is the kind of thing that attracted the players  there......... the money has nothing to do with it obviously. :lol:

I am sure these are the things that have been noted and will be pinned to the dressing room wall on Saturday. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge

13 hours ago, geo87 said:

He's all of that, and I didn't even hear his interview. I've met him before though. Despite having a couple of friends in the Darvel side I hope Brechin win the replay.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

3 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Our players are really looking forward to visiting this magical place he has created at Darvel.  Especially the personal charging sockets for their phones. 

He honestly thinks that it is the kind of thing that attracted the players  there......... the money has nothing to do with it obviously. :lol:

I am sure these are the things that have been noted and will be pinned to the dressing room wall on Saturday. 

His pies are over rated as f**k as well.

15 hours ago, geo87 said:

Plus, they're shite.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Sorry, but I'm not having that.

He tends to run off at the mouth a lot and does himself no favours........but he does a great pie.

Their decent but I’ve tasted a lot of better ones.

Off the top of head - Jeanfield, Newburgh, Vale of Leven, Kirriemuir , Annan and Spartans all have far better.

I like a pie made by a local butchers their normally the best.

Just really had a Killie one out of Aldi maybe their better buying them locally out of a shop if he has them or at a match.

Edited by cowdenbeath

On 29/11/2021 at 20:37, C4mmy31 said:

Mate, they loaned out 5 players to senior sides last season 😂

Despite their past experience and levels at which they had played, the three we had on loan for the run in didn't look able to step up to L2. 

On 30/11/2021 at 22:41, geo87 said:

Match off, waterlogged pitch :lol:

On 01/12/2021 at 08:11, theoriginalhedge said:

Maybe should should have concentrated on drainage for the new pitch instead of worrying about the players charging their phones 😂😂