Brechin City V Darvel...........Monday night TV Stars

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've only seen Hearts and Kilmarnock fans publicly backing Darvel on Twitter tonight, you can take from that what you will.

Considering it's only a few miles away and their chairman is our club sponsor, why wouldn't Killie fans take an interest?

I remember the first time I clapped eyes on Jane Lewis. She was new to the sports section on STV News. This must be nearly twenty years ago.  It was pre-season and she was talking about a friendly between Motherwell and Queens Park Rangers "that match taking place at Hampden". Of course it was Queen's Park and she'd clearly never heard of them but somehow she got that job. She hasn't improved. I'm sure she's a lovely person but, like Chick Young, only in Scotland would someone that inept get a gig like that.

Oh and come on Brechin in the replay!

20 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Proper football and special mention for the ref. Watched Brighton v Leeds in the greatest league in the world on Saturday and it wasn’t a patch on that game tonight. Well done lads

So did I enjoy. Without sounding condescending  I like seeing the junior or lower sides get some publicity.  Share it about. Darvel fans will have loved that tonight.

11 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

It wasn't much of a football spectacle really. Darvel should be favourites now, Miller hinting their bigger pitch and home support will make it "a different game".

Miller is a cliche ridden media puppet. 

Edit  Although Rory Loy wasn't the worst co commentator (by a long shot) can someone tell him that it is Gary Wood not Woods. 

Edited by theoriginalhedge