Brechin City V Darvel...........Monday night TV Stars

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

Former Dumbarton trialist to former Dumbarton player. Cracking finish. Kirkpatrick doesn't usually score bad goals to be fair. With the talent he has he should've had a far better career.

Surprised they didn't mention that he played for brechin as well

1 minute ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Former Dumbarton trialist to former Dumbarton player. Cracking finish. Kirkpatrick doesn't usually score bad goals to be fair. With the talent he has he should've had a far better career.

Indeed. 

Of all the games to pick, why this one? It should have been Auchinleck v Hamilton. Obviously. 
From what I heard that was the game they wanted to show but with Accies already having a game tomorrow and the women's world cup qualifier on Friday it was a no go.

4 minutes ago, renton said:

McFadden struggling to find something good to day about Brechin there.

The Weegies in the BBC team tonight, Loy and McFadden, are desperate for Darvel to win here. 

Edited by TheScarf

14 minutes ago, Kevin1869 said:

I know the referee as I worked with him for a while. A really nice guy and all that so I hope he doesn't f**k it up live on tv.........anyway I hope we (Killie) avoid Ayr Utd, Darvel if they make it and Auchinleck Talbot in the draw later. This season is painful enough.

You should have been sharpening your pencil for the second half instead of making your first post on here. :P

1 hour ago, Jan Vojáček said:

I don't mean to be harsh on her as I'm sure she's lovely. But she always sounds so nervous and awkward on air. She absolutely loves a cliché too - regardless of whether or not it's relevant.

She was almost in tears on twitter a couple of months ago saying people should think of her feelings when she was fairly criticised for not being very good. She's a professional journalist FFS. 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You should have been sharpening your pencil for the second half instead of making your first post on here. :P

To be honest, I'm trying to get into zone for our game tomorrow. I never enjoy away games at Hamilton and I'm sure that this won't be any different.